Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

MMS whilst roaming

Sent a picture message whilst in Brussels last week but it didn't actually get sent until I got back to the UK. I have data roaming on and all other texts, internet and phone calls were ok. This is a business account Any ideas why this might happen?

IP20 - Harleston - No service

No service here since midday. We've got three phones here on Vodafone, same issue on all.   

JrmyWtsn by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

IV19 - Tain "No service"

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?This looks like the whole of Tain. In order to get a usable service, I've had to travel 35 miles into Inverness. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ...

Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo - Dialling Issues

Hi,Every time I try to dial a particular number (0333......) which belongs to say company abc, I get a totally different company, lets say xyz on a completely diffent number, even though my scren shows me that i have dialed the correct number for com...

Samsung S7 Edge loses connections

Hi I have recently upgraded to a Samsung S7 edge with a red bundle and a new sim card (even though the old sim card was 4G). But the phone loses all internet connectivity, text and phone call capability even though I still have 4G signal and 4 bars o...

Resolved! Can't receive calls from Vodafone mobiles

Hi, I'm having a strange problem. I have a land line phone in a shop in Haslemere. The phone works fine and can make and receive calls from other landlines; also from mobiles on other networks. However for some strange reason the land line can't rece...

mquelch by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Turbo 7 Wont Launch

Hi all I have a Vodafone Smart Turbo 7 Phone and it tried to update yesterdayThe battery died during update now all i get when i try to turn the phone on is after the vodafone splash, i get a white circle on a black background just rotating, it goes ...

jon12116 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Multiple email contacts on Platinum 7

I have a Platinum 7, Android 6.0.1. My Contacts show single, non-duplicated entries. However, when I go to reply to an email and press add a contact, I get triplicated (at least) entries for every contact, 3 for each email address I have entered for ...

Kila by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port forwarding problem

Hi I'm trying to access a network server from my Windows PC via a wired connection to a Vodafone Connect router, but it doesn't work.The service requires access to port 1666, so I tried configuring port forwarding on the router but it didn't help.I c...

rbates51 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal - Slow Flashing Internet Light V1

The issue you’re experiencing:No 3G connectivity to Sure Signal for the last 3 days. I've opened the ports and still not working. What light sequence you're seeing:First light is solid and only the Internet light flashing.Your speed test results from...

logant by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels