Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Tried (and failed) to extend time before Voicemail kicks in

Hi there After some help. I have recently transferred my SIM over to a new phone and everything seemed OK apart from the length of time it is before voicemail kiocks in.  It's way too short for me and after missing another call last night (even more ...

dondo71 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

marshmallow 6.0.1 update on Samsung A3 (2016)

anyone else on here having untols problems. issues etc with the latest marshmallow 6.0.1 update via Android on their phones, specifically the Samsung A3 (2016)..?Mine updated over the weekend and it's made the phone totally unuseable - it gets hot (d...

iPhone 6 unlock

I recently bought an iPhone from a guy in London and it's locked to Vodafone UK, I've been trying to get it unlocked but I can't get it unlocked because I don't have the mobile number. The phone is clean, the previous owner gave me the receipt. Its b...

Billed double amount... No reason why

I have just checked my account to find that VF have charged me £62 in December for my phone last month, my plan is £32 PM. I have viewed my itemized usage and I haven't incurred any extra charges but it still says that I owed £62.What is going on?

Vodafone Router Blocking Ports?

Hi,I have a dell poweredge running multicraft on centos7 (VMware ESXI). I can connect through 192.168.1.25 but not through 90.255.40.204. Wile the ports 3305 80 21... are available internaly. Externally there are none exept 1863 (closed). Any idea wh...

Frezee by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S6

Samsung Galaxy S6 has been in the washing machine, any chance of reviving this? Help??

VF Have ruined my credit rating without ever sending a bill!

Last summer, I left VF after 10years faithful service. I was told on the phone that my last bill was paid and that no further payments would be taken. 4 months later, I receive a Final Notice that VF are taking steps against me for an outstanding bil...

Bob567 by 3: Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 0 thanks

Replacement Sure Signal V3 not connecting

I have a Sure Signal V3 that I have used for 20 months that has died and is away for fixing under warranty. As I need a mobile signal at home for work puposes I ordered a second Sure Signal and will use the replacement for the original at an alternat...

M32 Manchester

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? It just happens in and around my home. I have to travel about 15 minutes drive away to get any phone service or data coverage.2) What is the full p...

jl34 by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels