Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Thinking of upgrading to the S8 or S8 plus this April.

Hi there I wonder if anyone on here can help me I am looking to upgrade to the S8 or S8 plus in April I've been in touch with Vodafone about this and they said that it would cost me £340 to upgrade 9months early which I don't mind paying because it w...

Resolved! Emails not being received

Using a Lumia 630 after set up trying to send/ receive emails I get told that my user name or password aren't correct. I've changed the password and am sure details are now correct but still ther problem persists. Whats the enswer?

Resolved! Origin Broadband

I have vodafone broadband through Origin Broadband but i want to register with Vodafone so that i can monitor usage etc, Origin has nowhere for this facility .can i do this?

pgreenf by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

usb

why cant i   connect usb camera  to smartspeed6

mickged by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

New BlackBerry Priv

My new mobile doesn't seem to connect to the Vodafone network

Slow speed/ router issue

Hi Guys, I signed up with Vodafone BB back in October 2016 and since then I have had a few problems as to which I hope someone might be able to clear up. 1st I want to mention I came from sky fibre I whilst with Sky I had a consistent 36mb down and ...

SPLOMONO by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default Late Payment on Credit File for Closed Account

II have been trying to get a default/late payment removed off my credit file for the last 3mths since closing my account 4mths ago with no avail.Every time i ring i get promised it will be done as its been passed to management etc etc but its still t...

YOUTUBE APPLICATION ON BLACKBERRY Q10

To the Vodafone Tech Team or anyone else who can help This morning I received an invite asking me to update or upgrade the operating system or software on my BlackBerry Q10 so I said to myself why not it is due one but looking back I wish I had just ...

JamesL by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Online purchase fiasco

I need someone to explain to me why it is apparently so difficult to cancel and upgrade an order when an item is out of stock or on back order. I placed an order on the 28th of December for a Hauwei P8 lite which at the time of ordering did not stipu...

Paul1916 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels