Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

NAT Loopback / Hairpin

Here is my issue: I have a somewhat non-standard setup at home that involves on top of the usual Internet / Mobile Devices etc, a CCTV System, Alarm System, NAS & FTP Server and home automation system for turning heat / lights etc on and off. All the...

Resolved! New SIM - no signal...

I got a new phone, with a new SIM & it didn't get anything from my 'sure signal'So I de-registered & now I cannot re-register - I just get an error - Error invoking portlet "VAPGatewayController"What should I do ?

dweaver1 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot log into my vodafone account

I receive my bills by email but can't log into my account. Despite a number of emails and calls into your shops I am still unable to get anywhere. This is so frustrating. Is the only real choice if I want this information to change provider? Maureen

home broadband

hi i got broadband vodafone 76 home broadband and phone.i only got it connected today 19jan.but my speed is only 29.99.download i was told it was a minimum 52.77,and upload is 6.92.told minimum is 19,99.i have heard it may take 10 days for this to be...

Sure Signal v3 not connecting to phones

My Sure Signal V3 has been working for a couple of years now, all be it with almost daily reboots due to dropped connections, but over the last few days none of the 3 mobile phones will connect to the Sure Signal. Lights 1, 2 and 3 are on but the 4th...

rudester by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal not working

Hello My Sure Signsl V1 stopped working last weekend for no apparent reason.  It had just button 1 on.  It had been working perfectly fine up until then. I have tried several factory resets - it appears to be going through the correct setup sequence ...

jhumfryes by 3: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! SY8

Past two days I've had zero signal at my office desk where I normally have full signal. It is marginal better at home 1 mile away but still. When travelling out of the area yesterday signal was fine  SY8 1JL & SY8 1HU  5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, ...

De-register sure signal from closed account

Please help. I need to re use my old sure signal box (Re register it to a new account so I can manage it from that) I can't de register it from my old account as the account was closed over a year ago and after 5 chat sessions on live chat I get sent...

Labels