Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

unlock iPhone 6 bought from CPW with vodofone network

hi I bougth my iphone 6 via CPW aroudn 2 years back and now i am trying to unlock. Vodofone unlcok team saying the IMEI number i have sent is not matching what they have. I have contacted, CPW and they have sent required info to vodofone. But even af...

subbu by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voicemail 121 not working

Hi when I dial 121 message says for security reasons cannot access voicemail from another phone or abroad without setting up a security PIN. I have already set up a security PIN in the past but instead of it asking for it as soon as I dial 121 it com...

Teresa45 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Bad Customer Service

Have had a very bad experience for the past 6 days with Vodafone customer service and my issue is still not resolved. Fed up now. Spoken to more than 15 people on live chat and phone all giving different information and promising things that have not...

Niten_C by 2: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Service LL56

Have had "No Service" on my iphone5s since yesterday am. Vodafone changed the sim this morning in the shop and it worked for a while at that location ( 5 miles away from home ). But back to "No Service" once I was back in the house. Others' vodaphone...

SianHuws by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Template network

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? MOVE OUTSIDE 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your pr...

Robbo1 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Activating SIM card (Carphone warehouse)

Good Evening,  Currently stuck in the middle off Carphone warehouse and Vodafone too activate my sim.  Collected a Google pixel from a local CPW store on Saturday and since Saturday evening been trying to sort out sim activation. Sim with phone howev...

Vodafone contact me!

3 days my phones have been without service. 3 days I have been unable to make a payment. 3 days nobody from Vodafone has had the good grace to contact me to let me know what is going on

Richh20 by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Interference on iphone

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post this but just recently I've been having problems with been incoming and outgoing calls, I can ring out but the person receiving just hears interference whereas I hear nothing, the same happens when someo...

No one can call or text me due to ported number from another network

I've been with vodafone for a week and I'm angry with the service I have received. I was under the impression it was fairly simple to import my number from my other provider to my new contract so went along with getting the PAC code etc etc. The issu...

Resolved! How do I get my partner my 15% discount?

My partner was promised my 15% discount when she signed up with Vodafone. How do I apply my discount to her account?

Caprin by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels