Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone wallet

Anyone using this? NFC SIM is active. PayPal setup sat at 99%

jamsterdm by 10: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wi-Fi calling

Why has wi-fi calling stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy S7? It worked well for a few weeks in August/September 2016 but doesn't work now. Vodafone haven't been able to explain it. Is there an Android problem?

New sim, PAYG, big value bundle hasn't activated.

Hello, I'm new to Vodafone. I activated a new PAYG sim yesterday at 14:50 with the £10 big value bundle, but I never received the confirmation text. The sim pack said that it can take up to two hours but I still haven't received it and it doesn't say...

Valoki by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS1 not working since ISP change

Hi, Please can you check what's up with my VSS? It has not worked since changing ISP on Friday. I've completed the template below. Thanks. Stephen  ----------------------------------------------TEMPLATE-------------------------------------------- The...

Need a pac code but Vodafone don't recognise number

Hi, I need a pac code to move away from Vodafone but I can't even call then as their automated phone system does not recognise the number they issued me with and there is no way to proceed with the phone call until it recognises your number ! Their c...

Problem setting up Wifi Calling ion Galaxy S7

Hi eForum. I've had Wifi Calling enabled on my account but the menu item has not appeared under Vibrate in Settings>Apps>Phone. Guy in shop couln't help & gave up. I've tried a power cycle (many times) and a software Update (I have the latest softwar...

TonyLa by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! SK13 - Glossop

Hi there,  I've had no connection since the early hours of the morning. Looking at the Network Status information, there was some planned maintenance occurring between 2am-4am today, but no further updates.  I've gone through the usual checks and res...

it beggars belief!

As a long term customer of Vodafone(23 years) although i have had a few misgivings throughought this time was such a ruckass to occur. I will be honest with you, it beggard belief!!! After speaking to James,  Alfred , Andrew  And William I was, still...

New Cliente

Hi. On Saturday 14 January I made a contract with vodafone, 2 samsung galaxy s7 plus the rate, the price was 21.20 each for 6 months and then 42.40 each, plus 10 pounds of initial payment. I received an email where they told me that they had received...

Labels