Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Why can't Vodafone just receive my payment?

I asked my friend to use his bank account to pay my outstanding balance of £62.60 by online transaction on 27 November 2016, but Vodafone has not received my payment yet. Because I am not in UK, I told the live chat team to get special authority to f...

Yuteng by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help with txt only SIM for Australia

Hi,  I am based in the UK and I need to purchase a couple of SIMS.  I need to have the SIMs location in a device in the UK, and sending to/receiving from devices in Australia, Namibia, Somalia, New Zealand, UK and various others around the world. No ...

SharonB by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 signal drops out randomly

Hi, my wife has a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 and the signal drops out at various times during the day. She can go from full signal to no signal in a split second for no apparent reason.  We have a sure signal at home and she still doesn't get any signal ...

revy by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone website not accessable from my work place.

Hi,Whenever I try to access the vodafone.co.uk website from my work place, I always get the maintenance page.I have cleared my cache and deleted all cookies and tried three different browsers, but the result is the same. All our PCs use a proxy serve...

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 850MHz GSM radio

I am trying to turn on the 850 MHz GSM frequency radio on the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6. Need to get the code to enter Service Mode please. Help.

JeromeL by 3: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! credit checking with ##1345#

Hello there I recently purchased a PAYG Vodafone SIM in Nottingham. I paid £10 and all is ok except when I try to check credit using ##1345# it returns credit amount as 0.00 I need to be able to check the remaining credit using this method ##1345#. I...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Screen Keyboard problem

I have a problem with the sides of the screen. When I use the keyboard a 'Q' comes out as a 'W' and a 'P' as an 'O'. The same happens with 1/2 and 0/9 obviously. I have also noticed there is a thin uniform shadow on the outer extremity of all four si...

Belgian with a iphone 7 vodafone uk :-(

Hello iphone genius,I live in Belgium and have in my ownership an iPhone 7 which is locked on the network Vodafone UK, I do not thus know how to "activate" my iPhone because my belgian simcard is not recognized. I thus tried a jailbreak Yalu but that...

Vachtam by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Warranty period for Smart Ultra 6

I've just gone into store to get my Smart Ultra 6 repaired (same issue as the last one I had, and countless people on here have had- to do with screen not working, ghost presses etc, seems to be a common problem with these).   I had heard stories of ...

Connecting phone when abroad

Hi, I arrived in Tenerife yesterday and my mobile will not connect to a local network. Would there be any advice as to how I can connect it? I am currently unable to make calls or texts which are only available on wifi. Thank you

Labels