Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

App not showing correct data

Anyone else have any issues with Vodafone app not showing the correct data allowance?As I'm being charged even tho the app says I still have a minute amount of data left

Nukis by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

"What's My Upgrade Date" - Can't Get a Straight Answer

My upgrade date was shown in the Vodafone app as 20th March 2017.  I noticed on Monday that it had spontaneously changed to 4th April. I spoke to an operator on the live chat who confirmed that the correct date was 20th March - and they'd arrange for...

kevraff by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Number change

I have 3 phones on contract. I asked for one of the numbers to be changed....Vodafone changed the wrong one! They have since changed the right one but despite countless hours of conversation they have still not changed the first one back to it's orig...

Suresignal

Hi all, i have a suresignal linked to my personal miobile. When work gave me a Vodafone I was able to connect it also. Now after a little reconfiguration involving a router / Ethernet switch being added (I ran out of ports) I can't connect to suresig...

Boltys by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New phone

Really need a new phone but my contract isn't up for ages and don't want to buy the phone itself outright!!! What can I do???

Niamhoc by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 5 Vodafone U.K. Unlock to Vodafone ireland

Hi, I bought an iPhone5 unknowly locked to Vodafone uk, is there away to unlock it to Vodafone Ireland? Ime is [Removed]. Any help would be really appreciated   [MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information. Please see Community...

Potluck by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

My sure signal is not recognising any of the registered phones. I think this may be because I had a new SIM card recently. Therefore have followed the support advice and tried to change the admin to another user. The other user received an email and ...

JackieC by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Home Broadband Fibre

Been using home broadband Fibre 38 by Vodafone for approx 6 month and the speeds are very consistent during the day 35mbps down and 8mbps up. However, after 5pm the down speeds drop to below 8mbps or less and will stay like that till just after midni...

Resolved! online complaint form no longer available?

What has happened to the online complaints form that Vodafone customer services has asked me to fill in? too many complaint to handle? Joke company.

jocata by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

3 Months Without Phone-Vodafone are terrible

Vodafone tried fixing my phone 4 times since Nov (under warranty) and then just told me they can't fix it. They agreed to new replacement and then told me they don't have it in stock and cannot give me delivery date. So it may take 4 months before i ...

ofayub by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels