Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Requested PAC Code

Hi  After 15 years at Vodafone I have decided to leave for another network, not due to poor service, although I am annoyed that I called twice to see if they would match a SIM only price, only to be told NO!   Today I have called to get my PAC Code a...

SureSignal Call Quality Issues

I have intermittent call quality issues, usually the person on the other end cannot hear me but I can hear them.I did a search on the forum and it talked about broadband speeds not meeting minimum requirements but couldn't see anywhere what these req...

Higgers by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Where Do I Find My Account Number or PIN?

There might be a really obvious answer I'm missing, but I'm trying to register for the online services & am being asked for my account number or PIN. As far as I know, I don't have either? I received the iPhone 4 on Friday and my number just became ...

Suresignal V1 and BT Homehub

The issue you’re experiencing: A little while after installing my new BT Homehub my SS V1 stopped working. I spoke to your technical help who did a reset and said they would call me back but didn't.  I have since tried a number of resets but still no...

dodson by 2: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing

How is it possible that I made a call lasting 240 mins to one of my international numbers without me knowing? This resulted in a bill of £386My friend whose number it is can remember. Could the number have been dialled by accident, but surely a conne...

Lulas by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! "Free" MMS offer

On the 6th December I received a text from Vodafone offering me 50 free UK picture messages (expiring 12/12/16), I activated them and once confirmed I sent 10 picture messages. My bill was issued on January 6th and included £7.15 extra charges (for s...

Resolved! Phone repairs

I sent my vodafone in for repair on 12th December. Repair tracking says it was completed on 15th December. It still hasn't been despatched. A live chat on 27th December told me that it would be despatched in 48hours maximum.  Still nothing. The numbe...

Jadorf by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6plus

Hey I got a iPhone 6plus from Vodafone in November 2015, I upgraded to the 7plus and put my iPhone 6plus back in the box away.I've opened the box and tried to turn it on so I could give it to my sister and it just won't turn on..I've been to apple an...

EH37 No proper 4G reception

EH37 Edgehead 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? 2) What is the full postcode EH37 5RJ 3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?Yes 4) What errors are se...

peterbr by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google Play Store when roaming?

I'm on the Vodafone 20Gb for £20 they were selling in October 2016. This comes with 2Gb of European data. This is working fine for web, messaging etc but I can't seem to download apps or updates from the Google Play Store. It gets stuck on 'downloadi...

csin82 by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels