Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Lowell Portfolio Debt Collection Agency

Hi everyone, Does vodafone sell debt to a company called Lowell. Portfolio I? Looks like they are in Northampton? Just got a letter and not sure if it is correct a scam etc. Thanks

w33miss by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting Problem

Hi, I ported my number from TPO to Vodafone just before Xmas and ever since my daughter cannot text or make calls to me. She can receive them but cannot return them. She is also with TPO (who use 3 network). No-one else has a problem calling or texti...

Tiddymax by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock codes

I have been refused an unlock code for my Galaxy S5 to move to another network, what is my next step? 

Marie121 by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

PL22

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? About four miles to get signal again2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eF...

Why are Sure Signal so troublesome?

For one of my clients they have a large property in an area with weak to no signal so we needed a solution. My client has two internet connections on site: 1 - Backup service via BT Broadband using a standard BT Router Sure Signal works perfectly wit...

Top-Up not processed

Hi, I have topped up today on the store and also using the Web interface via Credit Card but still no top up has been received. I have also restarted the device, but to no avail. Can someone help?  ##>##   [MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remo...

De-registering a Vodafone Suresignal

We have a Vodafone Suresignal which was previously on our business account.  However, we no longer have the business account but we do still have the Vodafone Suresignal.  The person who previously used the Suresignal on her Vodafone business number ...

Suresignal v3 and static IP addresses.

Hi, I bought a sure signal box, registered it, plug in and play and it worked! yay!then i needed to change my IP address to static.and the device now looks like this..  I have extensively read the forum posts regarding this issue, however cannot reso...

original.jpg

Resolved! Mobile broadband connected no internet

Hi, I've a new Vodafone B3500 mobile broadband device. I used to have 3mobile dongle and it worked really well but we wanted more data so upgraded and changed to Vodafone as we have our mobiles with Vodafone and the signal in the house is great with ...

Labels