Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Software update

Just had an update for my Smart Ultra 6, still on 5.1.1, any idea what it was for? issues etc.

0smodia by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify promotion

Hi, I have an account that had the annual Spotify promo included (1 year free). Vodafone are about to bill me for £9.99 on top of my bill for Spotify. I have called 3 times and have web support text trails with them telling me it is fixed (but it obv...

REMKING by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Water damage Phone

I would like to know why Vodafone are saying my phone is water damaged and are refusing to repair it even though it has never been near water. I sent the phone off for repair and it was sent back with a picture which apparently proved water damage ev...

Vodafone online chat advisers useless

As the title says they are completely useless and give you fake promises which they will never do. Vodafone had the cheek to charge me a termination fee of £85 which I shouldn't need to as my contract expired. Chatted to 2 people, both acknowledged t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

First half of post code - Area' EH12

Calls do not connect, network busy.1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes, one location mulitple users2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you do...

jimmyeao by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

MiFi Connection

Can someone explain why my mifi connection keeps saying limited access and then I have to disconnect and reconnect to access the internet?  Is this an efficiency thing?

Thank goodness for the cooling off period

Recently upgraded my last and only number I have left with Vodafone (after ditching 3 lines to move to another provider), because i got offered a great deal on a rose gold iphone with 8gb of data, as its my daughters phone and she has to pay the bill...

jennies by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

How long can I be in arrears before default is registered?

Hi there, Unfortunately I've had my hours slashed at work and have lost around £750.00 PCM income. I have 5 lines with Vodafone as to which I've JUST missed my latest bill payment for. I won't go into the ins and outs of my account however I want to ...

cjsnape by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels