Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

do Vodafone still contact you when you cancel?

so I'm now at the end of my 4th contact and everytime I've cancelled and requested my puc code I've been contacted by the retention team during my 30 days notice. this team has been the team to other the best offers and I've always enjoyed 50% of my ...

tighty by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband question

Hi there, not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but if you sign up to the Vodafone broadband deal that doesn't have line rental, do you get to keep your existing phone line contract with your current provider even though it's not Vodafone? ...

Network problem in HP12 3HH

Hi thereBeen a customer of yours for 20 years.had the same number with 4 accounts since day 1.Got real issues with reception and network in my area.Real issue as my 4 lines are business lines.If i cant call or customers cant call me my business will ...

Upgraded yesterday, no service still.

So I upgraded my phone yesterday and the woman in the shop set it all up for me so I could keep my old number. I'm receiving texts and calls on my new phone through my old number but it's still saying no service in the corner and when I'm not on wifi...

MissEJH by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

One net express

I have been a Vodafone customer for quire a few years took it to next level with one net express this Christmas it has cost me very expensive cost me money and lost me custom with no apology no answer . Two nights service completely cut one being New...

What happens at the end of my minimum term

Most likely have to call up or chat online but was wondering what will happen at the end of my contract when the 12 months is up next month. Will I continue paying the same but just turn into a rolling 30 days instead?Emma

Note 7 refund

What is the refund procedure for those who had note 7s? I had a note 7 for about 3 and a half months. When i returned it i phoned up to check it had been received.I was told by the lady in the returns department that i would get a full refund for eve...

Lost phone and Big Red

My phone was lost on Friday and a replacement is ariving tomorrow. Will the BigRed Box allow transfer from my old lost sim/phone to the replacement? ThanksP

sure signal

I have swapped my phone sim to a new phone and now sure signal won't work?  I can't delete and reinstall the number as I am the owner, what do I do? thanks,

Chn197 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 3 not accepting a number.

My sure signal v3 has 3 numbers on which all work fine.I'm trying to add my wife's number which is a Vodafone number but I get an error every time. Ive used live chat twice now and both times they say they have manually added from there end.it's stil...

Labels
Top Thanked this week