Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Fibre broadband and Sonos

Not sure where to start here except that I'm seriously regretting signing up for this fobre broadband contract. It's an absolute pile of bloody junk with customer servoces to match. I was warned so it's my fault I guess.Firstly, I've got a few pieces...

Returns Address

Hi I placed an order online for a Netbook with a built in modem, after I placed the order I found a better deal elsewhere. As soon as I got the Netbook off Vodafone online I didn't even open it, instead I got onto Vodafone (which took a whole day an...

diane_cov by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

S7 Edge WiFi Calling

Vodafone S7 Edge bought early October, but no WiFi Caling option ever appeared even though the feature is enabled on my account. 191 customer support was clueless to say the least.Following OTA monthly security updates applied in order:G935FXXU1BPH6 ...

SureSignal v3 - no 3G signal

Dear all, As of two days ago my Sure Signal (v3) no longer works. It does seem to connect after a reset (steady red light, two steady white lights), but the fourth light that would indicate successful connections to the mobiles stays dead. I have thr...

mart1711 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone tracking Can't Locate

I recently upgraded my two year contract with vodaphone, after the phone I wanted was out of stock, I had to order a different phone and get it posted. I was ensured that my phone would arrive on (thursday 29th) as I am flying back over to uni on the...

Unlocking an iPhone 5S 64GB Space Grey

Hello,  I have been in contact with Vodaphone on the phone 20+ times and visited stores in the past 2 weeks an trying to get a NUC for my iPhone.  This has been incredibly difficult and I am still no further forward.  The Email for NUC does not work ...

Mobile data not working

Hi everyone, I have a contract phone that stopped working. So I put the sim card into another phone. I can text, call and use wifi but can't use mobile data even though it's part of my package. How do I solve this problem?

moseley by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 not connecting to phones

Hi - we have Sure Signal v3. For the last couple of days we've had no signal on our phones from the Sure Signal. Lights 1-3 are all on/steady. The fourth light (phone connected) is dead. Tried all the usual stuff like restarting Sure Signal, router, ...

Please reset sure signal

Hi, Can you please reset/ sync my sure signal - serial number 40120917113 Thank you

pearmund by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! I'm a liar?

My data just ran out after 1Gb, I got a text saying so. I thought this be funny as I have unlimited data. So got in touch with Vodafone to be told I'm lying, we've never done an unlimited data bundle. That's funny I say, why does my screen say 20Gb a...

Labels