Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Lumia 550 unlocking PAYG

Hello, Vodafone say they can unlock my Lumia 550 for free, but i've got to use it with my current sim for 30 days to prevent against fraud.What?? it's a £35 phone, i was only gonna keep it for a week, i just wanna bang my giffgaff sim in it untill i'...

Kienzel by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart First 7 only booting to recovery mode, how to fix?

I got a notification for a software update so I tried installing it. Right when it finishes, it says error. So I take the battery out and turn it back. Then I get a robot lying down with a warning sign and it says no command then it quickly goes to r...

LordNoob by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Battery in Smart Ultra 7

Hi, I have a new Smart Ultra 7 and was I wondering about the battery life and how long they last on avarage if known? Also if I needed a new one fitted in the future what sort of cost are they with fitting? TIA

Mobile Broadband Software - Windows Server 2012 Support

Hi I'm having trouble using my K3770 dongle with Windows Server 2012 R2, Voadonfe Mobile Broadband has installed (it seems succesfully), but never starts due to a problem with the VMBService. I've pasted the exception below. Microsoft .net 3.5 SP1 an...

kes1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Live Chat

Hi I contacted customer services via live chat, the person transferred me to the cancellation team. I have been waiting for an advisor for an hour and a half.  Do I continue to hold or hang up? This is my third attempt to contact vodafone!

Cannot unlink Spotify Premium

First post. Hopefully not a repost as couldnt find this specific problem either on the forum or via a google search. I previously has spotify premium and linked that to my vodafone account.Once the offer expired it reverted to me paying for spotify s...

graemecc by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Restrictions on Service/ Vodafone not responding to queries.

At the end of my tether with Vodafone. After 8 months of me contacting them they finally decide to write me a letter asking for payment of an outstanding bill, 8 whole months. Sent my account to a collections agency. Below is what I sent to said agen...

NijScott by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

3 Formal Complaints and No Response

I've made 3 formal complaints with no response, due to the continued errors with my invoces and wrong amounts being taken. Everybody has been quick to pass to pillar to post rather than resolve the issue. Can anybody help here?!

Adon by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Beyond Frustrated! Account Issues

I have had a contract since May 2015, my current contract ends on May 2017. The issues I have encountered with Vodafone have been endless.  Incorrect Billing Consistently (8 months in a row at least), issues ranging from incorrect charges for Europea...

stuartni by 4: Newbie
  • 41 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels