Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal v1 not working

Hi Tech TeamHelp please! My VSS v1 has worked fine in recent years but as of New Years Eve gives no vodafone signal. I've tried the usual recommendations and combinations of router and VSS restarts.The Ethernet activity light flashes happily. The pow...

strover by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Repairs to my Vodafone

Another week gone by and still no information about the repair to my Vodafone smart ultra 6. Phone call to 191 was useless. It would seem that Vodafone doesn't care about its customers and their problems since there is no option on the telephone or t...

Jadorf by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Recent SIM Card Change

My Sure Signal V1 has been registered to my work mobile for a number of happy years now.Recently my work mobile was changed.As part of the upgrade I had to have a new SIM.Soon after, I noticed that my Sure Signal didn't seem to be working.So I then s...

Sure Signal v1 not working

My SS 21224324067 stopped working following a reboot of my virgin router. I replaced the power supply as this failed a couple of years ago and I suspected it had again. The first light is on constantly and the second is flashing. I've done a couple o...

Voicemail

I have been unable to set up diverts to voicemail on my iPhone 6S (I have had a vodafone monthly account for some months now). I have spoken to livechat 4 times now and after a prolonged discussion each time they say they have resolved the matter, to...

cmac277 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! proof of ownership

Hi I need a proof of purchase for an insurance claim, please can you advise how to get one ThanksHeather

Customer loyality?

Very disappointed today, I have been a customer for donkey's years and have had a 50% discount on my last two 2 year contracts. Came to renew today and VF will not do the 50% loyalty for me again! Clearly they  don't want customers to remain loyal an...

cabwgb by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit File - missed payment recorded in error

I had a Note 7 contract which I have cancelled within 7 days beginning of Septemeber 2016, due to the Note 7 fiasco.Long story short I have been charged for the first full month and I contacted you at least 7 times over the last 4 months to rectify t...

zonk by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Registered phone not connecting to Sure Signal

The issue you’re experiencing: My phone shows no signal although it has worked happily for the past two years. This started a few days ago at least. What light sequence you're seeing: there are 3 lights (1 red, 2 white) on my Sure Signal (V3 I think...

Matt Sig.png
Labels