Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Stuck with awful phone for ten more months

I'm on a 24month contract and have ten months left to go, I have a windows lumia phone and It is just awful, constant crashing, drops in reception, no support for any apps. I usually went for a Samsung but stupidly chose this  one. Is there anyway I...

xfsluke by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung S7 camera glass shattered

Last night my galaxy s7 was sat on my table at home and the glass covering the camera just popped and cracked. has this happened to anyone else? I have read other forums where this seems to be happening to more and more people's phones?

Vodafone Website Appaling

Why is the Vodafone website so appaling? Just one example, we canot access our company bills, as the site will just not show them...It's as if the site is in some form of closed-loop, and never completes the requets correctly. This has been an issue ...

Eugene7 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal nano sim swap

Hi, I have a new nano sim card but both sure signals aren't registering it.I have removed user and re-instated also have done sure signal re-boot.It looks as if the new sim needs re-syncing ? can you help? Thanks Paul

No Data available

Afternoon guys,  Hoping to find out if this is an isolated issue to me or more widespread. As of around 8pm last night i've had no data connection available via 4G/3G etc.. upon contacting Vodafone i've was advised that this was due to an issue with ...

Robjstan by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelling within 30 day period confirmation in writing request

Hi, I ordered a Galaxy S7 on contract and received it on the 3rd December - this was for a christmas present for myself from someone. Having  therefore only properly used it since Christmas Day i noticed the screen was pink at the bottom but yellow a...

no mobile data

Afternoon guys,  Hoping to find out if this is an isolated issue to me or more widespread. As of around 8pm last night i've had no data connection available via 4G/3G etc.. upon contacting Vodafone i've was advised that this was due to an issue with ...

Robjstan by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 Plus waiting time

I've been waiting since mid November for my iphone 7 plus 128gb gold, and my delivery date is saying 21-28 December. I've gone online and spoken to a sales rep there and she's saying that I should cancel my order and re-do the order and they will hav...

Pay as you go top up

I have purchased a pay as you go phone for my daughter and activated the voucher £10 bundle yet her balance is still showing as 0, does it take a certain amount of time to show with it being a new phone?

Kirsty84 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal will not accept my phone number

After changing my phone and having to get a nano sim card from a vodafone store I can no longer access sure signal. I removed my number waited 24 hours and now when I re-enter my number it tells me there is a problem try again later with a code 500, ...

Labels