Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Sure Signal Registration Error!

Hi, I'm trying to register a suresignal but the website continually says there is an error. I'm not sure if this is an error at my PC, at the suresignal or with the Vodafone servers.  Have you guys any idea....? Can someone at vodafone check if the s...

Conditional Call Forwarding - Hullomail

Related to Pay Monthly Voicemail service. I've seena few posts in various forums but none of them fix the issue I have. Apple iPhone 6S+, new voda contract, number ported across 7 days ago from EE.  Standard Voda VM working fine. Downloaded Hullomail...

Resolved! Closing account

I've ended my pay monthly account with Vodafone a year ago, recently I checked my credit score history and although I have no late payments and the status is OK, it still shows up as if my account was open, and the problem with this is that it shows ...

uncapped dongle

After visiting vodaphone in Staines last July, I was sold a monthly contract of £65 with 25GB data and whilst there was also 'talked into' taking two dongles so I could have data on the go for my ipad and my GF's device, this seemed like a great idea...

jcollins by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Family group

I added family group 22/12/16 to pay monthly account and the lady told me I had to add the numbers myself. Tried to add the numbers to my Vodafone but error 2m2. Tried 24/7 live who took my kids numbers and said she'd added them. Looked 23/12 and the...

No service

My phone has signal but telling me I have no service tried to activate to Vodafone network in settings but tells me to try later, which I have multiple times

DL3 Darlington - constant poor signal

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes - 600m to better signal2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? DL3 8NG3) Does the issue occur if you try your SI...

DaveA by 4: Newbie
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 plus October orders

I'm just curious to know if anyone who ordered in October has received their device yet. Here I am 4 weeks later with no phone

iPhone 7 Plus delivery

So I placed my upgrade order on 28th October. When I ordered the site originally said 3-4 weeks. However when I received the tracking number the expected delivery date was 14-21 December. 8 weeks + after my original order the date on the tracker is s...

Trip Report: Vodafone IT (Italy)

Just returned from 3 nights in Milan and using the Euro Traveller. Similar set up to EE in terms of 4G priorities and bands. Band 3 (1800 @ 20MHz) was the primary layer whilst Band 7 (2600) topped up the demand increase in the more busy areas in the ...

Labels