Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Galaxy S4 Mini -Removing Texts?

How can I remove 'odd' texts from certain individuals on my S4 Mini? I don't want to remove important texts just those no longer required. Thank you in advance.

Samdy by 6: Helper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

7 plus waiting time

I'm not the first, I won't be the last and I'm certainly not the worst off. However, my head is done in with this rubbish.November 14th I phone to upgrade early. I pay £130 for this pleasure. I had to, I'm using an old iPhone 5 which battery is utter...

Iphone 7 People cant hear me clearly

People keep telling me that I sound muffled or keep cutting out on my iphone 7. My daughter has the same problem with hers. I have tested the microphones and turned off noise cancellation as suggested on other forums but it still happens. Anybody got...

alanaac by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Dissapointed with admin

I am dissapointed with Vodafone admin.I Have had phone one week 1) There was no notification that my number had been transfered2) No notifiaction that wifi calling had been set up3) My data allowance is currently 1GB. I took advantage of 6GB black fr...

oblong by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

pay as you go mobile broadband device possibly inactivated

My pay as you go mobile broadband device has stopped allowing me internet access. My previous data allowance expired 22/12/2016 and I had to get my brother to use his computer and connection to top my account up, apparently successfully 28/12/2016. I...

Suresignal V3 not connecting

Hi,My suresignal (Alcatel Lucent 9361 Home Cell p3.0) is not able to make a connection. The "connecting" light has been flashing white for at least a couple of days now. The adjacent red light is on and solid (i.e. not flashing).I have tried resettin...

JimMerc by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Red Bundle Pay Montly billing mess

I started a Red Bundle on the 3rd of november 2016 for £15 a month.On the 3rd of december I didn't receive and bill (nor by email or post). So a few days later I went online and found out that £30 were due instead of £15. This was clearly a mistake c...

gigi81 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor Coverage - Alexandria G83

Post Title: G83 9QL- Alexandria 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?The Coverage is very poor at my house, it is has been like this for some time. 2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST...

Labels