Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SP5 - Alderbury

We have had little to no signal for the last few weeks. There are no known issues on your network checker. 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?  A mile or so. 2) What is the full postc...

GU9 - Badshot Lea

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?Have really intermittent signal in particular data. Have total blackspots in some areas of house as well.2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA)...

PAYG Confused !

Hi my daughter has just bought a sim from our local shop for an old iphone given to her by my father in law. We just want to buy a pay as you go deal, but they all seem to expire after 30 days !!! not really pay as you go then.Do they acutally do a p...

TJ1969 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

What's This All About?

Found it appearing on on my phone but have no idea what it's about. And a happy Christmas to all who read this!

IMG_0826.JPG
bolo by 12: Established
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

using sim only minutes& data in TPlink or mifi device

HiCan someone please advise if I buy a new sim only deal available belowhttps://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/bundles-and-sims/sim-only-deals/which has minutes and data. Can I use the same sim in my TPLink mobile wifi router or mifi device from vodaphone (...

commsdsl by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sim swap / upgrade

I want to keep my old number but it is on a normal sim and my new phone only takes nano. I've got a blank nano but how to I swap the number?

caz1977 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Suresignal

Hello I have a suresignal that was registered to my wife and she has left Vodafone. Please can somebody help me deregister it so that I can pass it on to somebody else. Chris.

WheelcVF by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router password lost

My problems are multiple:1. My 'fast' 70+ connection has dropped to a speed test of around 10 (upload less than 2).2. My router drops out and goes red light on internet multiple times per day.3. I lost my password so did a factory rest. I can now rec...

PAYG term?

I bought a PAYG bundle at Tesco and there was no mention of any limitation 'term' (i.e. number of days) on the packaging so I assume that provided the SIM is in credit, it lasts forever. As soon as I fitted the SIM I received a txt which appeared to ...

blackaye by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Connect - Broadband Service Level Agreement (SLA)

Hi All First post here! Currently with Virgin Media (VM) Residential Fibre and have made an order today to join VF Broadband. As I use the service primarily for telecommuting and am a freelancer I have been able to purchase the Unlimited Fibre 38 ser...

DARYAH by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels