Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Google cardboard

I have a Vodafone Smart Prime 6 phone.Google Cardboard will not load as it says my device is not compatible,Is this true ? and if so why ?Phil

Resolved! Payment issue

I tried topping up online my pay as you go SIM card using a my personal credit card issued in UAE. the website gave me an error after two trials (50 GBP then 30 GBP). Later, I got an sms that my credit card had been charged by 80 GBP while this is n...

photos

i have a first smart 6 and i cant work out how to download photos to laptop via usb cable, please help?

4G+ Mast Location

Hi I would like to know where the nearest 4G+ mast is to this postcode B10 0UG, i recieved 4G+ at this location and trying to see where exactly the 4G+ mast that i am connecting to. Regards

Text messages using Vodafone Smart first 6

I installedd Whatsapp and now I cna't send any text messages it keeps saying connect to internet and if do connect to WIFI (works as I tested) it still keeps repeating the same message. No option to add numbe por new people only list of people I know...

Just how bad does Vodafone customer services need to get before they care?

I called Vodafone customer services today to ask when my upgrade was due. The answer "Your upgrade was due 3 months ago'. No one had thought to bother to let me know or give me that option. I then was passed to 6 different depts and three software sy...

omg by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Full 4G, but mobile data not working?

Hi everyone,Regardless of location, I get great signal on both 3G and 4G, but get no access to data. I've reset the iPhone 7 Plus I have, reset all network settings, checked with Vodafone and they ensure me all APN settings are setup correctly.I've a...

LG G4 Bootloop- Vodafone won't repair!!!

I sent away my LG G4 away for repair due to the dreaded bootloop error. This is a known issue and LG has acknowledged the fact it's a manufacturing issue and will fix or replace devices (see here) http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lg-offers-free-repair-g4-dev...

jeh1989 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Online order hell

Really could use some advice here. Ill try and keep this short but basically I made a web order online to collect in store. This was made at 7:20 on the 22/12 for ipad pro 24 months at £24 rising to £48 after 6 months. Once I had paid etc got an emai...

ah1680 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels