Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! "Classic" PAYG?

If you have a PAYG SIM and don't buy a bundle or other package (Freebie?), but you do load your account with credit, can you just hang on to your SIM and use it as an old-style PAYG - i.e. truly pay-as-you-use.  And presumably the fees are charged as...

cliff_g by 9: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

4g issue in city centre

HiI live in the city centre and all's been good up to last Friday when I started having problems using 4g.It says 4g on the phone but only 1 of the little arrows shows. This happens within I'd say of a 100m Sq radius of my home, then further I go awa...

gazmix by 4: Newbie
  • 35 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone smart ultra 6 availabilty

Hi, just wanted to know if the vodafone smart ultra 6 is still available to buy instore as I've always heard good things about it and i've got a £50 voucher to spend that I can only spend instore. Thanks.

Vodafone app installation

Hi I bought 2 tablets from Vodafone on contract. I was wanting to keep tabs on usage and be able to control the content etc that they can access.      I tried to install my Vodafone app on my own mobile which is non Vodafone ( it's EE) but the app wo...

Broadband firmware version: 5.4.8.1.271.1.59 DNS issue

I lose connection to Broadband at least once a day (often more), and then I get a DNS error message. Resetting the Connect router solves the issue, but as I work from home, this can result in losing data that I'm working on. Anyone know how to resolv...

GREGOK01 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone stolen

I reported my phone stolen to Vodafone via the chat last thursday (15/12/2016) and filled out a claim with my insurance. My insurance came back a few days later to say that my service providor has not put my phone on the bar list on the national data...

Desperately need proof of barring

I lost my phone and reported it straight away to Vodafone. I need proof of barring for my insurance company, I've filled the form in twice, a guy on live chat filled it in for me once as well. I've used live chat three times to try get the form email...

Lilmissc by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS needs resetting after sim card change

I have just changed my phone and it required a nano sim card. The VSS does not seem to recognise my phone and earlier posts suggest it needs resetting. Please can someone reset my VSS. Serial number is 43161662226.

Unable to receive calls after portibility from Airtel

Hi, Need help, After porting to Vodafone from Airtel I am not getting any calls. Can someone help immedialty. I called customer Care but there is no proper solutions getting. Since this is my personal number so many people tried to reach me from morn...

Labels