Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Problem after numbers been moved to Vodafone.

Hi. Me and my wife recently moved numbers to Vodafone from EE. One to PAYG and one to Contract.  We have problems with sending and receiving text messages after moving from EE (for some people we can send for some we can't).I dont have also 4G signal...

m-pod by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Text failing

Issues sending texts to one number only, delivers sometimes but mostly says failed, approx 1 in 10 texts sends. Have tried deleting contact, waiting on my friend texting me then replying, deleting the message centre number and re-entering the Vodafon...

iPhone locked by Vodafone UK

I have an iPhone 6 locked by Vodafone UK. I´m from Spain and I buy recently this phone but I can´t to activate the iPhone even though my SIM card also belongs to Vodafone (SP). How could I free the phone??ThanksBest regards, Paula 

How do I receive an unlock code

I have filled out a network unlock code request and have received an email back saying that I must contact the respective customer service team so they can sort me out with an unlock code. I am uncertain of where I can contact the customer service an...

Resolved! Are Vodafone acting legally?

Hi I bought a VF Red Bundle. The Spotify Premium does not work. Ive tried for hours to fix it.and no luck - VF not interested. I have subscribed to Spotify directlly. VF now tell me this is a 'gift' and not a contractural entitlement. Is this right? ...

Does Vodafone still support CSD or HSCSD modems?

I am trying to get a data connection between two data modems. I have a PAYG SIM. From the modem, I can make a voice call to my phone, but when i try to call another modem i get NO CARRIER. Is this kind of data connection still supported by Vodafone U...

ahkle by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Better upgrade deals at carphonewarehouse

Im just looking at the upgrade deals vodafone have offered me ..How is it that the carphonewarehouse can offer me a better deal on Vodafone ..... than vodafone themselves ? I thought as I've been loyal to vodafone I'd get a better deal !!!!!

DCARAMUS by 3: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 plus 128gb jet black delivery

Just wanted to balance things out a bit... I feel bad for the people who have been waiting ages, but I have had brilliant service! I ordered my phone in the store on Monday... its just been delivered to me at home! Not meaning to rub salt in the woun...

Resolved! My Vodafone app has stopped working.

Hi.I was just wondering if anybody else is having the same issue as Me my Vodafone app has not been working since 2 o'clock this afternoon PS I use the Android operating systemsThanks Glenda

Labels