Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Htc one A9

Hello!If somebody have vodafone uk Original RUU file1.62.161.1 or 1.62.161.2,or untouched system img please share with me.I cant found nowhere and i need to recview update.

Krepsz by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Static Ip's

I currently purchase shared hosting off a provider and resell it. I can do this with VPS because its incredbly expensive. I own some servers (rack) with VMWear solus installed. Is there any way to get a static ip so i dont have to keep changing the i...

Frezee by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with replacement sure signal box not working

Sure Signal device serial 42164480148 Ip address reserved with DHCP to 192.168.0.8, it is connected with the connection light slowly flashing.  Virgin Superhub 2 with the following ports open: VDSS_53 53TCP&UDP192.168.0.8VDSS_67 67UDP192.168.0.8VDSS_...

ccaasjf by 4: Newbie
  • 63 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal - flashing internet light

Hi there, last friday my SSv3 stopped working, red solid light and flashing Internet light.  Is been like this for 2/3 days now and tried to re set several times. BT hub 5.  Internet working fine, can anyone help? thanksJason

spicjt by 3: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure SIgnal 3 lights on but no one home

Sure Signal 3 stopped working about a week ago.  Did have solid Red and 2 solid White LEDs but no Vodafone mobile in the house was getting a signal.  After unplugging SS to get serial number it's now flashing Red power and LED on right is solid amber...

sure signal not working

Hi i have a sure signal v2 and the red light keeps flashing only.i have checked the forums and cant find a fix for it. C:\Users\pany>tracert 212.183.133.177Tracing route to 212.183.133.177 over a maximum of 30 hops1 15 ms 2 ms 4 ms BThomehub.home [19...

pany33uk by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Need help with mobile broadband

First off I live in a shared house and internet is included in the rent, the service is very poor though plus it's shared which makes it even worse at times, not much I can do about it as the landlord won't let me have my own line installed so I've b...

Data cap via My Vodafone App

Don't know if anyone else has noticed but when playing with the my Vodafone App I have found a toggle to turn UK data cap on within the app. If you open the app then touch the centre of the data counter, a new screen opens, scroll down a little and t...

Screenshot_2016-12-16-21-11-59.png
63johnw by 17: Community Champion
  • 9 replies
  • 2 thanks

sure signal

To use sure signal does a phone need to be locked to Vodafone or will an unlocked phone with a Vodafone SIM do?

Lew1943 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels