Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

World Traveller - "not available" with pay monthly standard price plan ???

I have a Vodafone account with four pay monthly phones on it (myself, my wife and two sons). The plans are not all identical having been added at different times but all are pretty similar (between £14-£18 per month). My phone and my wife's phone bot...

allycat by 4: Newbie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Replacement handset - Samsung Note 4 black

Hi My phone has been in repair since 15/11/2016 (was originally returned to store not fixed due to dispute which was resolved and sent back to repairs team). The repairs team have accepted that the phone cannot be fixed and have apparently ordered a ...

amcamc1 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't wait to leave Vodafone! - DONT BUY FROM VODAFONE!!!!

I have two lines and paying £57 per month - I am giving you 3 more months then the account will be closed - i have a new contract and phone with Tesco Mobile and advising all my colleagues (as i get the VEA discount)  not to sign up with you. You are...

Unlocking phone

HiI bought a new phone (iphone) from a 3rd partThey iphone was on vodafone but it was still new and sealedI want to unlock itHow do i go about it?I put in a vodafone sim in the phone and filled and i got a unsuccessful email as below.I did hear somet...

Vybe by 2: Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! how to cancel an upgrade

Just wasted another hour of my life phoning 191 ,passed around 3 more agents who all said they would get back to me but didn't !!!!!!!!! Asked to be put through to the complants dept.Dont hold up much hope that this will be sorted ,how bloody difficu...

Help Default to Credit File

Can anyone tell me the address for the Vodafone credit file support team please. There is a default on my account and I am not able to speak to anyone always getting disconnected or customer support team not able to identify my account. I dont have a...

Resolved! 3G/4G in PE34 3BU

Does anyone know,perhaps in the tech team if there are any plans to upgrade the local mast at Watlington to 4G?

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S7 edge heating up, unresponsive and stripy screen

Hi i have been with Vodafone for more than 18 years now and just when i didnt need it to happen my galaxy s7 edge has developed a number of faults, the screen has gone all stripy, it gets excessively hot and keeps crashing, i have talked to samsung ...

EUBER by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels