Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure signal not working after being turned off for a few months

Hi, My vodafone sure signal worked fine. Its version 1. Virgin broadband then disconnected it when they upgraded our tv package. I didn't realise. My sure signal has been unplugged for circa 4 months.. I have logged onto my account and it says the su...

DANNYB74 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

cancelled order

I am really fed up now with your crap company ,can someone from vodafone reply ,how dare you take over my landline from BT without letting me know or giving me a number ?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cancelled order over 3 weeks ago ( on the same day it was ordere...

Resolved! Problem with Vodafone Wallet

I have set up smartpass and wallet on my s4 (not rooted) all was ok untill I had a sim change (the new nfc one), now smartpass will not load and wallet opens with a message saying "Unable to open wallet. you recently swapped your sim card. your new s...

Internet connection at New Street Station

Can anyone explain this to me? I quite frequently change trains at Birmingham New Street, and I've noticed that, while I can happily access the mobile internet on my phone all over the station, as soon as I board the train it's almost impossible to g...

saguaro by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Network priority payg

I'm thinking of going with Vodafone on a payg sim as they have just improved coverage in my area. But just wondering if there is any lower priority for 4g compared to pay monthly??

Biz88 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

World Traveller Data not working

I was roaming in India a few weeks ago and have loads of problems getting data to work. It never worked despite loads of calls and chats with Vodafone customer services. Someone in Egypt made matters worse by trying to add bars and then remove them t...

drhaydn by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changing Contract to Vodacom

I am currently on a monthly plan with Vodafone (iPhone 6S), and am wanting to move back to South Africa. Is there anyway I can shift my Vodafone plan to Vodacom and continue paying for my contract? Thanks

My Broadband Connection Fiasco - or How the machines have taken over

This is the oh so sorry tale of my attempts to get Vodafone Fibre Broadband connected since the beginning of  November 2016!It would appear that Vodafone customer service has lost control of its own software, and is completely incapable of understand...

Resolved! Wonder if Early Christmas Present from Vodafone

Vodafone App on my phone is showing my current charge for this month as £0.00.Has some thing changed or is it a Christmas Present from Vodafone. :smileyvery-happy:

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

*Urgent Advice - Default payment

Hi, I have recently started the process to purchase my first house, however when checking my credit score i noticed a default payment of £16.58 which has been affecting my score and chance of getting a mortgage for the past 30 months. As you can imag...

Labels