Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iPhone 6s voicemail fails

Can anyone help my IPhone 6s on VF was set up to get voicemail but recently when I try to accesses voicemail by various methods I get " Call Failed" message and no access to voicemail ?

mum3kidz by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cold caller

Hi Vodafone This is getting annoying now, so much I have had to register on here as there is no option to email you with the complaint! I had a call from 08080996746 previously and I have told them I am not interested and I had another call today. Is...

ms123 by 1: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

My sure signal has lost all lights

I have been using my sure signal for a while. It has been working fine and like other posts it suddenly stopped working with no lights on. I have tried the usual trouble shooting. reset button, other power sources. At £100 I will very annoyed at havi...

Resolved! Access point settings

Just noticed that my mobile has two options for Access point names - Contract WAP and PAYG WAP seems that PAYG WAP is the default setting but I'm on contract so does it make any difference which option is used. Thanks...

Resolved! Sure Signal v1, new phone & new sim

Ok, had Sure Signal V1 for years on the same number, same sim, same phone without problems because we live in an area with NO signal. Just changed phone and needed new nano sim. Now suresignal doesn't work. Have tried a reset on Sure Signal - no joy....

Sure Signal V1 Stopped Working

My sure signal V1 stopped working 4 days ago.  The power light is on and the internet light flashes occasionally. I have worked through trouble-shooting and resetting.  My broadband is working fine. The answers to the template questions are as follow...

I ordered iPhone 7 plus jet black 128gb

I am deaf also I joined as new member, I ordered iPhone 7 plus jet black on 7/11/16, as I been told I got txt msg sed the delivery on 8/11/16 I found out the iPhone out of stock cos it's high demand, so I need to knw when I will get it?

SureSignal: phones now need a manual search to connect

Hi there I have the SS v2 (i think - it's the white one with a mains 240v throughput) It worked great for a year or so. But, recently any phone needs to be either rebooted, switched onto airplane mode and back or manually search for a signal inorder ...

hbz by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Marketing Messages from Vodafone don't stop!

I am new to Vodafone and am incredibly dissappointed. I keep getting Vodafone marketing messages that I don't want (the last one was for MMS believe it or not). I have sent STOP to the short code and called Vodafone three times and asked them to stop...

rlal9090 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account Passed To DCA in error

Hi There I am having a nightmare with Vodafone and just do not know what to beleive anymore or who to turn to. So I contacted Vodafone on the 1st December 2016 to speak about my arrears to try and get my account back in good standing order. The guy a...

Labels