Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Network Issue sorted....so who organises my refund?

At last I get the notification that the "network problem" had been sorted, although it appeared to be up and running a couple of months ago. during this time I've been promised compensation or at least a reduction in my monthly bill for the 2 phones ...

torby by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband: Switch back to FastPath

Hi there, I joined Vodafone and few months ago and have had a good experience so far with excellent speeds. I recently had some issues with my internal wiring at home which was causing disconnects, which has now been fixed, but DLM has kicked me to a...

Can someone please force my added users??

HiI recently changed phones and followed the help guide when my new phone wasnt recognised.This caused me to change the ownership of my Suresignal to a new account so that it would see my phone again.I have now swapped my sure signal back to my prima...

Mis sold insurance

I had issues when starting my new contract, I wanted to save money and so went for a lower end spec phone and tariff. It took 3 attempts to get the phone and contract completed over the phone due to mis understandings. During this process I asked NOT...

Melnlee by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! New phone - not working with Sure Signal anymore

Purchased a new Sure Signal about 6 months ago, everything working fine with my iPhone 6 and my wifes 6s. I purchased a new 6s about 3 weeks ago and was getting no signal at home, even though my number was showing on my sure signal link (registered t...

Dan_I by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

THURSO- KW14

Yet again - no signal! Update please on how long this will go on this time - weeks, months? Not good enough - why bother to stay with vodafone - certainly no service here! People depend on phones for work and health. Website as usual is suitably vagu...

Suresignal v3.0 receiving but won't make calls

7th Dec updateStill unable to make calls and what's new today is the 3rd User light (white handset light) now lights up momentarily but the call still terminates instantly without any dial tone-- Call Ended displayed. What's happening Vodafone? repla...

Sure signal not working (no signal)

I have no signal at all on either of my 2 phones registered on my sure signal V3. The red power light is on and lights 2 and 3 are solid white, 4th light is not lit: speed test results: Ping 9ms;  Download 34.31 Mbps;  Upload 10.07 Mbps external IP a...

Vodafone Family Pack - Cannot add a number help

Hi; I was helping anyone can help me. I have a "vodaphone family & fiends" which I pay £5 a month for; I went to add a friend to my family pack and it won't let me, if I dial "34444 or 344444! it says number not in use or network busy, it's been like...

paul24tt by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone Wallet App

I got the nfc sim to use PayPal with Vodafone wallet. all set up now, but the app insists on turning the device nfc on. I thought the point of the nfc sim was to have nfc without using the device nfc and having it work even when the battery was down....

jojogobi by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels