Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal stopped working

My sure signal stopped working last week or perhaps the week before. I was hoping that the problem would be resolved but unfortunately it hasn't been. Requested diagnostics below: SpeedtestPing 23msDownload 74.3 MbpsUpload 17.07 Mbpshttp://www.speedt...

Poor signal

My phone signal at home TR153HY used to be absolutely fine however for around the last month it has been very hit and miss causing me to miss a very important call. If I go outside I have a good signal. Is there work in the area or can you explain wh...

S7 Edge internet not working

Hi there. I was using the phone absolutely fine this morning when on the train and then by the time I got into working, mobile data had stopped working. Have tried turning off and again, also been on a couple of other websites to look at fixes re APN...

Resolved! Top up problems

Hi i bought a new phone a samsung galaxy j3 and had my old number tranfered to a new sim i bought a £10 big bundle voucher with it but when i try to top it up after i put the 12 digit code in i get a message saying connection problem or invalid mmi c...

gaz83 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Return to my old plan after have returned Samsung note 7

Hi,I upgraded to Samsung note 7 , but had to return it after the recall made by vodafone and Samsung. The handset was returned back and I didn't want a replacement. However I am still on the upgrade plan and paying for the phone although I stated tha...

mabdeen by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgraded Eary

Hi there I was looking to get the Samsung Galaxy S8 next year but I believe if I am not due my upgrade i can't upgrade at Carphone Warehouse early and it can only be done Direct with vodafone.My question is will Vodafone match the upgrade deals that ...

Sure Signal not working after reset

My Sure Signal has stopped working even after trying to reset several times. All lights are on as before but my phone is no longer getting a signal. Any help appreciated 

W6 7NL - London

Hello, I have a problem with My sure signal v3. Since my IP address has been changed it stopped working.I called my ISP and spoke with technical support. For the test purposes, they had changed my IP to the new one. This one was from different range ...

Mrsha88 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week