Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with no SIM

I have a Galaxy S4 with no SIMWhat is the cheapest way of getting it connected to work as a phone/Internet/E mail?After connection what are the charges for Internet/E mail usage?

johnoooo by 4: Newbie
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

cancel an upgrade

i am on hold with some team ,##~## joke they do not give a ##~## about their customers ,bread & butter !!!!! cant believe i have been scammed by a multi billion pound company ,this will have to go all the way now cos i do not give up easy ( what they...

Sony Z5

Having persistently asked Vodafone staff if there was a new Sony Z4 due for release just over a month ago before renewing my 2 year contract and upgrading to a Z3 compact I am hugely disappointed to hear the Z5 is due for release in line with the new...

Billing errors and poor customer service.

I am a customer of 20 years and have run out of patience trying to get a correct bill. I renewed my contract 6 months ago and since then I have been overcharged every month.I call or live chat, and every month the customer service agent agrees that t...

longdog by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port Forward

I know it`s been posted a lot but has anyone got it working , All i want is to access my webserver and ssh from the outside world.  These are my setting on the route  inside my network is fine . I try ssh username@externalIP but all i get is timed ou...

2016_12_06_19_07_10_Port_Mapping.png

Suresignal Issue

We have 2 Suresignals V3, they used to work at another site and now having plugged them in elsewhere I get a flashing red and 2 orange light. Hard reset gives a pulsing white light for 2-3m then back to red & orange. Very urgent to get these workin...

https://ryde.overdrive.com blocked in Vodafone network

About OverDriveOverDrive provides libraries with a custom built website that they can then purchase eBooks and audiobooks, and allow patrons to borrow from, using their existing library card.  Learn more here: http://company.overdrive.com The problem...

overdrive by 3: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

Hi all  First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order. Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8? Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in st...

GrumGrum by 4: Newbie
  • 571 replies
  • 0 thanks

Old Sure Signal

I have a old sure signal registererd to an old de actived account #.....0046, i would like to re-register it to a new number(.....4848). I can login to the old online accont but I am unable to manage services i get the info message "There are no serv...

Frustrating, online vodafone account is not an active one

Please can someone help before I cry! I've been having an on-going battle with vodafone since August but thought it was getting sorted out.....until now. I have a pay monthly account, no contract, just one of the £9.50 pay monthly agreements and have...

lahep by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels