Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

New R212 MiFi Not Loading Pages On HSUPA

Hi Team, I have the new 4G Ready R212 MiFi device which switches all the time between 3G+ and HSUPA. When on 3G+ browsing and performance is perfect, however when is switches to HSUPA I essentially lose internet connection as browsing, email refresh ...

ramtab by 2: Seeker
  • 78 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal stopped working after sim card changed 07/11/16

I upgraded my phone and therefore needed a new sim card also. When the phone and sim arrived could not get it to connection to the sure signal box V2. It is working on all other phones registeredI have tried resetting the box and as explained de/re ...

numpty78 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't get data settings

I've been having an enormously frustrating time trying to get my data connection working. The instructions say "text WEB to 40127". I have tried this several times. I receive in reply a text saying "It looks like you've swapped your SIM ... We'll sen...

Router is a sack of lard

So I signed up to home broadband 76mb about 3 months ago and it's just a mess, first month consisted of 15 days unusable because the morons didn't register my routers ID on the network or something so it didn't work, had to go through a ##~## storm o...

SIM not activating tried 5 times 2 different sims

Hii have just got an IPhone 7 from Vodafone direct i had to get SIM from shop as not sent with phone! Great shop installed last Wednesday. Have since spent 5 hours in store/phone and chat reset registration SIM 3 times and still doesn't work told to ...

Ashton by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ongoing billing problem

How difficult can it be to simply take away the amount i have been credited plus 3 payments (which my permission WAS NOT GIVEN for 2 payments off my debit card) and still the account is wrong..  This has been ongoing since the end of Oct 2016..  Nume...

ToXiC65 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure signal / no signal

hi, having trouble with my V1 sure signal for a few days. Have tried the reset option a couple of times but the problem remains. It currently has the top light on, the 2nd light flashing and the fourth also intermittently flashing. If I use my mobile...

Speed Test.jpg

Resolved! How do I "transfer sure signal ownership to another number"?

II swapped my SIM, and now sure signal does not work with my phone. All other phones work fine. Vodafone help says "remove and re-add your number"... but I can't since I'm the owner. Vodafone help then says "to transfer ownership to another number". ...

tom8384 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Major billing error

I made a complaint in August regarding a billing error that was made against my name and I am looking for a way to get this resolved, because I am appalled by the way this case is being handled. In September 2015 I moved ownership of this number to m...

Sure Signal v3 not connecting

Hi there Bought a suresignal V3 yesterday am struggling to get it to connect.  The red power light is constantly on and the first light - Connecting, just keeps on flashing. I registered the device on my vodafone and also got a txt notification later...

speedtest.JPG ping&IP.JPG tracert.JPG
BillCon by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week