Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Is older better?

I have a suresignal v3 booster and a windows phone that i have been trying to connect. I have plugged the suresignal into bt broadband and all the lights illuminate as they should but the phone fails to connect to the booster. I have zero vodafone co...

Sure Signal Failure, - after working fine for months

Taken this from Template: http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/Issue-not-listed/td-p/2391847) The issue :Suresignal failure after working fine. No known changes to network, firewall, router, etc. Have done reset What light sequence:Lig...

nieland by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Porting number in time limit

Hi, Can anyone who works for Vodafone please confirm whether there is a time limit on porting a number in to Vodafone on a new contract? I just started a contract with Vodafone on the 2nd December and i want to port a number over from EE in February ...

Resolved! Pay as you go return

Hi,  I have ordered Honor p8 lite online which I have received.   Last Saturday I rang Vodafone afew times and they transferred me from one department to another.  At the end someone at the Vodafone requested a return.  She was not sure if jeffy bag...

msaqib12 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wallet

Hi,I used the wallet with limited success at the weekend following a recent sim swap for a new NFC sim. There is a small yellow exclamation mark showing on the card icon within the app. When I used the device on London underground stations I received...

Note 7 Swap Queries - Voda Forums Reps Plz

Afternoon Voda Reps  QQ Regarding Note 7 Queries etc.  1. Swapouts - Naturally Voda are doing these. The official statement says To call after 19th Sept If you want to exchange for Note 7 device. Will it be a straight Swap For Swap with DPD (IE Their...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 346 replies
  • 0 thanks

14 days into Vodafone BB and looks like I have no choice but to leave.

My connection has been active for 14 days now, sync speeds where they should be for my line: 79997Kbps down19999Kbps upHowever, download throughput speeds are terrible and show a connection of around ~63Mb (ocassionally a little higher). Raised this ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Local network device becomes unreachable

I have recently subscribed the Vodafone Broadband package.Everything is fine, but I have problems with my home network.The router seems not being able to route the traffic properly so I am constantly unable to reach my local server unless I reboot th...

joker123 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal 3 not working

Hi, I have a new Sure Signal 3, this was bought to replace another SS3 which died after 2 years of function will no problems. I regitered it a week ago and despite 3 chat line discussions and a phone call I am no futher forward. I have a solid red li...

RWaddell by 3: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Honesty is the best policy.

You will have seen HUNDREDS of references to Sure Signal failures. Many, many of them. Not once have Vodafone come clean on what the current problem is. Hardware or software failures? Hacking? We, the customers, are left frustrated, irritated and ang...

Labels