Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal V3 will not connect

I have a vodafone SureSignal V3 and it has worked in the past. I have changed ISP and my Suresignal will no longer connect to the Vodafone servers. I have de-registered and re-registered it on the Vodafone website. I have also reset the SureSignal. I...

Andrew-W by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

World traveller and data traveller at the same time?

Hi all, I have a couple of questions I need answering. I'm going to Tanzania and Kenya. Only Data Traveller is available in TanzaniaBut in Kenya I can be on the World Traveller. Can I have both the Data Traveller and World Traveller on at the same ti...

Yask by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Imagebam.com is blocked

Hi,I am new to vodafone home broadband and i've noticed imagebam.com is blocked. I checked my content control and it is already turned off. Could i know why it is blocked and how could i unblock it please. If there is a valid reason to block it, i wo...

lahiru by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Is the firewall in the Vodafone router secure?

Hello all I have a pretty serious security problem with my Vodafone router that I just found out. I have a few stereo's connected to my local LAN (combination of wired and WiFi), one networked receiver (Yamaha) and one using Apple's Airplay. The othe...

Janne by 3: Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! World Traveler information

Hi GuysQuick question. I travel to San Francisco tomorrow and curious with one thing. I have signed up for word traveller so if I'm right it will cost me £5 per day to gain access to my texts data and mins from my current plan.The question I have is ...

Dam0 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone services

Hiya I'm a bae systems employee and therfore qualify for the 15 or 30% off pay monthly phone and sim only deals.however I wanted to know if I was eligible to get the 15% off a pay monthly phone contract through carphone warehouse or is it just direct...

Momo234 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lies Lies and more Lies

Last year i had awful problems with my account because vodafone had been overcharging me for many months, i never managed to get the money refunded although eventually they gave me some credits onto my account. I know i should have known better but a...

Meachy by 4: Newbie
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

sure signal problem

My brand new replacement suresignal stopped working after a few days.I've rung and rung and rung and rung  vodafone over and over and over again. No one seems to be able to sort it out - feeling extremely frustrated at the waste of my time and lack o...

gillydent by 3: Seeker
  • 53 replies
  • 0 thanks

Reliable 4g Mifi devices that give full speed

Hi there im hoping someone can help me as this is driving me mad. On my account I have 3 lines, one of which is an ipad the other is an iphone. Both devices give full speed from the vodafone mast which is within 200 meters of me with 60 down / 20 up ...

ah1680 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Switching sim only contract

Hi Anyone else had problems changing  their sim only plan ?? I am absolutely fed up if chasing my problem round - 5 weeks it's been now and after half a dozen phone calls I finally get an answer as to why the change hasn't taken place.  In a nut shel...

Labels