Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Credit Default

Hello, just trying to find the right Vodafone employee to direct me where I need to go. Back in university in 2010 I had a Vodafone dongle, as soon as university finished I moved house thinking that the term of my contract with Vodafone had expired a...

wilmotd by 2: Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't access My Account "we are making some tweaks message"

I have been trying to access my account for the past 3  days to set up my Sure Signal, but when I log in I get the message "Sorry were making some tweaks. We'll be back soon".   is this a general problem with Vodafone or something specific to my acco...

Berninow by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Stock - again

Again - no stock, i'm looking to upgrade 4 phones to I7 plus in various colours and GB's and not one of them in stock, why is this. If i can't uprade here I may as well just go with the first provider that can give me the phones, checking O2 it might...

MyVodafone app not working

This app hasn't worked for 5 days now. Get a blank screen saying "We are having technical issues - we are trying to sort it" Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling app, booting phone and switching between wifi and mobile but nothing works. Tried li...

jx_geol by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Low internal storage message

My phone keeps showing low internal storage messages and nothing is updating or synching. Any apps not already on the phone have been transferred to the SD card and I've cleared caches and deleted stuff I don't need. The storage settings show that I ...

JChapman by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Router DSL Randomly Drops

Moved from Sky (Never any problems) to Vodafone broadband, since switching i have had random disconnects from the internet DSL related the wifi is still active and i can connect to the router. This has been happening since i switched, until now  i ha...

Inclusive Data Roaming in USA and Canada

I called Vodafone before my holiday in the USA and Canada to ask about inclusive roaming in America, and the guy at Vodafone told me I had 2gb of inclusive roaming in America.  I also spoke to Vodafone during my upgrade, saying I would like inclusive...

Sure Signal

New sure signal not working, have been waiting for 48 hours, othing happening 

Sure signal

Last Thursday  My electrics bleww and after many tests discovered it was my sure signal; I immediately went on line for advise only to be told Iwould need to take it to the shop. As i live out in the country  I wasn't able to get to the shop until Sa...

Grrrr by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels