Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Roaming Reception in the US - worse than competitors?

I moved to Vodafone for its extensive WorldTraveller zone - unrivalled by any other network for the number of countries covered.But I have noticed that, in the US, even in busy downtown areas, mobile phone coverage seems subjectively worse than my pr...

Can a Mod help please?

On my latest bill, the calls are itemised individually. The texts however only show the total sent to each mobile number daily. Is it possible to get a break down for each text (time and date) . There are a large number on my bill which can't be corr...

cancel top up by debit card

I'm asking on behalf of my Mum,she has registergered her Debit Card to top up £20 monthly but wants to cancel this,how does she go about it.

star246 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 7 Nearly New ordered....

Hi, I ordered a Nearly New Iphone 7 - Black - 32gb online with someone on the online chat direct on Vodafones website. Surprised it came so quickly which was great!! Pack was handed over and thought was a little slim, but opened up the pack and it co...

Vodaphone have disabled my Usb Mobile Connect stick.

As title. Not only have Vodaphone disabled the sim in my Vodaphone Mobile Connect stick, the £15 odd quid credit that was also on it has vapourised!! Any comments Vodaphone?? 

Add Ethernet port R216

Hello, I have bought the above as wired broadband is shockingly slow but we have 4G signal. However, what is the best way to extend the range around the house and also gain an Ethernet port as my computer and  heating system need to be "hard wired"? ...

mbarnes by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

software upgrade for lg g3

can anyone tell me if there is an upgrade to marshmallow o/s for lg g3 users please only lg say they have released the upgrade ?

Suresignal 3 - Cant add users

Hi, I've tried contacting the online centre a few times now and each time they said they had added the numbers I needed and each time i've found they haven't... The fist time they refused point blank as one of the numbers was a business acount, like ...

Labels