Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

I WANT TO CANCEL MY PHONE NUMBER RIGHT NOW!!!

I was in UK one year ago and at that time i applied for a vodafone number. It's paid monthly and when i left UK i didn't cancel it and then it is keeping withdrawing money from my bank account until now. Several days ago I found that my bank account ...

Yuteng by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

ISP IP Whitelist

Hello, We have just been issued our own IP space from RIPE. Please can this be added to your whitelist to enable our customers to use their Suresignal devices? Our new IP space is 185.168.144.0/22 Kind regards, Dean WelbournTechnical DirectorCLANNET ...

deanw83 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't access website for billing.

So I had issues accessing Voda site, it takes username & password & sends verification code but when entered this pops up "java.lang.NullPointerException ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning w...

Number_6 by 2: Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 thanks

Message on phone

For the last two days a message is on my screen saying 'internal storage low' don't understand it, and don't know what to do, Have uninstalled a lot but have made no differance,Can you explain [simple as possable] what it is and how to get rid of it,...

Suresignal only works for a day after deregister/reregister and reset.

A client of mine has asked me for help with this same issue as on this thread https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Vodafone-Sure-Signal/SureSignal-V3-not-connecting-to-phone-for-several-days-now/td-p/2530120 After a while working ok, all their phones will...

Sure Signal V3 can't install and set up

Have just purchased Sure Signal V3 but cannot for the life for me get it to work.  Have registered it (I beleive successfully) on Vodafone. Appreciate your help in getting this technical glitch resolved please ?  Thanks JonYour speed test results fro...

jpcgt by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Complaint - As you dont accept e-mails

I wanted to send a complaint in, seeing as I have a lot information and no printer e-mail was the easiest way for me however they accept complaints over the phone or by letter, so I'm posting here and will see if webchat can add a link to this on my ...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

HelloI bought Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 few months back.The keyboard is not working properly now and one of the letters of my password doesnt work.So I cannot access the phone.I have discussed the issue with the supplier and he has asked to send the pho...

Farhan by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels