Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

WEB SITE CONFUSION

What on earth is going on with the web site... Looking to see upgade options it says I'm not the account holder... and the same when trying to see Exclusive Offers... I've attached a screen shot so you can see what i mean. I'm the account holder and ...

New PAYG sim not allowing texts to competition numbers

I recently bought a second hand phone on Ebay, locked to Vodaphone. Understanding I had to buy a FREE sim for £10 in order to unlock phone, I duly bought a PAYG bundle from the local store. Stupidly, I didn't realise that Vodaphone don't have an ongo...

wysiwyg by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V3 - Flashing Red Light, two solid Orange lights

Sure Signal V3 stopped working a few weeks ago. Internet and wifi are working fine.  Any help gratefully received. 2 lights solid orange (lights 1 & 2), red power light flashing.Returns to the same sequence after reset button is held for 5 seconds Pi...

Burksie by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 not working.

We have a Sure Signal 3 which has worked perfectly for around 3 years.  This week is stopped working and seemed to be constantly trying to reset itself.  I had seen a Vodafone Van and Man working close to our home and so presumed whatever they were d...

alibeau by 2: Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone r215 firmware and voip issue

HelloI'm using a vodafone r215 with data plan vodafone sim.Recently i upgraded he device with vodafone firmware v6.0 from official vodafone site.Since this i lose voip functionality ( i can't use voip anymore with attached devices ).With my data Plan...

redocili by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: Authentication Error

Hi Will and thank you for your reply. I am not on sure signal. To clarify, almost  every time I switch on my phone a notification stating that there is an 'Authentication Error' appears on the screen. If I double click on it I am taken to a page part...

bolo by 12: Established
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone Ultra Smart 6 Authentication Error

I raised the following thread and didn't get any replies presumably because it was in the wrong forum. Let's hope that it's in the right place now.Every time I boot up I get a notification on the screen thus: "Authentication Error". When I click on i...

bolo by 12: Established
  • 18 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal - Unable to Register, or Add and Remove Users

I have two Sure Signal sets both registered. I cannot add users as I keep getting a "Sorry we are not able to process your request because of following errors in your form" error message. First set is serial number 42152707321 and second is 421527071...

Labels