Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal V3 not connecting

I am sick of reading endless forum question about problems exactly similar to mine, going back to 2012 and beyond.  Very few of them seem to have produced a satisfactory answer.  My problem, like so many others, is that my VSS V3, once I had got it s...

Sure Signal 3 problem with no signal

My Sure Signal 3 connects fine to my broadband but it is no longer providing a service/signal to my mobile. This only seems to have happened in the last few days. Mobile is also configured for 3G (data roaming & 4G turned off) but this makes no diffe...

Vodafone wallet

Hi,I have started using Vodafone wallet after getting my new sim and it's great.However I have experienced an issue when trying to get a refund in a store. My receipt shows contactless used and a starred out number then 4 digits. I know this is not a...

track repair - fuzzy logic

Going through the repair process myself.   Interesting things to know 1. A faulty phone must be booked and returned to the same Vodafone branch.  So check the store has booked your phone under its own address and not another branch...- seems a good c...

Mr_Didot by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

Issue with Sure Signal 3

Can anyone help me with a sure signal box whose lights are white and stable, but which won't speak to my phone. I am getting no help at all from live chat - just going round and round in circles. It worked fine till recently ;( No - I haven't changed...

Carphone Warehouse Speed Cap

Hi,If buying a phone on the network but through Carphone Warehouse, would data speeds be capped? Like EE?Regards.

B-12345 by 11: Established
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 2 & HG633

Hi my sure signal has stopped working after 4 years.  but have installed a new router from TALKTALK, it worked ok for a couple of days then has stopped. Its a Huawei HG633.  I can see the sure signal on the router and i have a internet connection but...

Labels