Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

billed for calls even though i have unlimited allowance

I wonder if anyone could help with a problem I have please Since the 20th of october vodafone have charged me for all calls, texts and data that I have used, the thing is a have a red bundle which includes unlimited calls, texts and 20gb of data. The...

sparxuk by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 hasn't worked for over a week.

My SS3 hasn't connected for over a week now. Last week I asked for it to be resynced and it was, but that didn't help. I have the power light and the 2 white lights solid on. So it thinks its ok. However, neither of my vodafone phones have any signal...

skibumza by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

GSM Alarm

I have recently bought an alarm that uses a SIM card, i had an old SIM card that worked, but i lost it and have since having problems withe the alarm saying 'NO SIM' - i am finding it very hard to find out further information. The alarm company say t...

Resolved! iPhone 5C Vodafone simlocked

Hi, I live in Italy. I bought an iphone 5c from UK and it's Vodafone simlocked. How I could receive a NUC, considering that, in Italy, I can't use a Vodafone UK free Pay as you go SIM for 30 days?Thank You 

giumanca by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: Phone won't turn on

I'm really not sure how or where to start posting as it's my first time on the forum. I have a Vodafone smart 4 mini, not used if for a couple of months as I use it for going abroad. To the point... I have plugged the phone into the charger and it wo...

Sure Signal v3 connection challenges

(I'm a personal user, nothing to do with Vodafone - screwed up creating account name and not worked out how to change)Hi All,Solid power light, flashing internet light.This is a replacement SSv3 unit for one which died.Vodafone CC registered the new ...

Simon_Kr by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 5 thanks

Sure signal light flashing for a week

I got a new Iphone in the hosue and it wouldn't connect to the suresignal. I reset the device as suggested on the forum, the power light is on but the two lights on sure signal have been flashing for about a week now, and no mobiles can connect. Any ...

Donners90 by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Loyal customer gets black mark and has life literally ruined

Hi, im 30 years old ive been a customer with Vodafone on and off since i was 14. Still have the same number since i was a teenager and got my first pay as you go with them. Its been a really busy period in my life ive just got married and moved house...

jcwa86 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sure signal v3 need resync

Hi it seems yet again an iphone update has stopped my sure signal working. Last time this happened a re-sync fixed the problem. Please can you re-sync my sure signal serial no 42151664804. In future surely every time there's an iOS update there must ...

eric_t by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels