Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

How can I tell if SS is unregistered?

How do I tell if the SS I bought is unregistered? Does it say its registered to someone else when you try to register it? I get this error when trying to register which doesnt tell me anything ---- Sorry, there seems to be a problem.We're working har...

farout by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

What do you have to do to actually get a response from Vodafone Business?

I'm a long term business account holder and asked two simple questions last week via the online support system. It promises a response within 48 hours. Here I am a week later and no-one has bothered to reply yet. After the first 48 hours I upgraded m...

molan by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot reach Vodafone servers

Our Sure Signal sn 40124247152 has been operating well for several years but last week it stopped working with the following LEDs. - Flashing Power LED - Solid orange internet LED - Solid orange in-use LED Nothing has changed in my setup within the l...

Mark_B by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband disconnection at 12:10am 3 mornings in a row

So burning some midnight oil at the moment. For the past three days (Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning and this morning) at midnight ten my connection has totally dropped - red light on the front of the router flashing.Any reason this is happening? ...

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Receipts, VAT receipts or any kind of receipt

Good evening,I have been topping my phone up with my attached debit card, and now I need the receipts for those transactions on my account. But I have been told by customer services that this is not possible. But as it is a VAT transaction, it is a r...

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S7 edge heating up and unresponsive

Hi. I have had two handsets from Vodafone so far.After two days of usage, the phone heats up and becomes unresponsive, black screen, sometimes some keys flashing up, sometimes not. Leave it for couple of hours and it comes back. Starting with battery...

Unable to update firmware contact Samsung Service Centre

Had a nightmare - upgraded to S6 Edge - first one I received kept getting security notice "Unauthorised actions have been detected restart your device to..."  On top of this notification of software update - tried and tried and tried to get it to ins...

Labels