Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Receiving texts

Hi all. I am new to the world of mobile phones and have had an old one for a year and upgraded to a huawei. Its a great phone but something is annoying me. Some of my incoming texts go stright to the SIM and not the phone. There is no alert when they...

Merlin67 by 2: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note 7 - Best Vodafone Complaint Process

Having gone through the endless rounds of Customer Service and now logged a formal complaint to the Onburdsman I thougth it maybe helpful to share some tips. 1. If you get fed up with the endless promises from Customer Service then best bet is to ema...

gpd1965 by 6: Helper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Speedtest reported speeds

Hi all,I seem to be having very slow connection speeds with Vodafone broadband. Have done continuous speed tests throughout the month and the highest speed I've recorded has been 623 in/s. With lows of 34 kb/s and an average of about 400.When I speak...

Russles by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: Suresignal V3

Well I have been sent a replacemnet but all is not fine as it is not connecting upto the internet:   1) I have changed the DHCP reservation on my virgin superhub so the MAC address maps to the old IP. 2) Checked the IP forwarding is correct for all t...

ccaasjf by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Text alert repeat

How do I set up text message notification alert repeat on Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 ??

Fawkesy by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

News : Apple to swap 'faulty' iPhone 6S batteries.

Source : idownloadblog. Link > Apple to swap 'faulty' iPhone 6S batteries. Excerpt from the link... "Apple is offering to replace the batteries of a "small number" of iPhone 6S phones with a fault that makes them unexpectedly shut down.The phones wit...

Resolved! TopUp

If I buy a £30 TopUp for my PAYG SIM, apparently it comes with unlimited calls and text. How long would these unlimited calls and texts last though?

Running out of space on BlackBerry media card/Other folder

Hi, I have a BlackBerry Curve and I'm having problems with running out of space on the media card. When I go on WhatsApp it keeps telling me the media card is almost full and it says I should delete media files but I have hardly any media on my phone...

Cancelling contract

What happens if I cancel my contract after the 'minimum' date? i.e. My 24 month contract ends late Feb 2015..I don't want to pay any termination fees or any of that..and I basically don't use the sim card so will I be charged for anything more than m...

Tsam by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Broadband Live Chat

I've been trying to get onto the Broadband and Home Phone Live Chat for 3 days now. It permanently says "We're sorry, all our advisers are busy". The other 3 Live Chats are available, but not the broadband and home phone one. I've tried numerous time...

joe87d by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels