Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal Box burnt out

Yesterday the power tripped out on our downstairs sockets and the fault was traced to our Sure Signal V3 box.  My husband unplugged it and plugged it back in, but there was no power. But could smell a burnt smell, we carefully took the screws out and...

Optimized-20161016_185332 (1).jpg Optimized-20161016_185332 (1).jpg Optimized-20161016_185338.jpg
wendfox67 by 3: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 stopped working

After about 6 months my Sure Signal 3 has stopped working. None of the lights on top of the device come on but the green and orange lights of the router cable are on and flashing.I have tried everything I could possibly immagine to make it work again...

Sure Signal V3 Dead

Hi i have a Sure Signal V3 that is Totally Dead, getting no lights or anything.I wanted to check if it was still in warranty the serial number is 40133879102 cheers  

My Vodafone app doesn't work following Nougat upgrade

I've just upgraded my Nexus 5X to Android 7 Nougat and since the upgrade I can't get the My Vodafone app to work.I get a couple of seconds of splash screen then a page with a message saying "We're having a few technical difficulties at the moment. We...

aadshead by 4: Newbie
  • 81 replies
  • 1 thanks

Vodafone Service Bar

When it says Vodafone at the top next to the signal bars, why does it now have a Capital V??? Very Annoying!

Resolved! Software update S7

So yet again there is another update. Has anyone updated yet? I've heard from other forums the battery now drains quicker and the battery takes longer to charge.Anyone had this issue?

djs1970 by 4: Newbie
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Suspended

Hi Vodafone, Apologies if this question has already been answered in the forum. The status of my Vodafone Sure Signal currently has a status of suspended, which means that I am unable to add users or de-activate the device when logged into the busine...

Swap sure signal to new owner number

I have a Sure signal registered to the phone number of my dongle. My mobile is recognised on the sure signal but not as the owner. I am ending the dongle contract. I want to register the Sure signal with my phone number instead so that my phone is re...

New Broadband Customer

Couldn't find a forum dedicated to your broadband service! I joined Vodafone broadband nearly a month ago but my online account still says I have no services with you. Will this ever be updated?

Labels