Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

SureSignal V3 - Intermittent connection issues

Hi there My suresginal vs 3 won't give me a phone signal. Powe light on and the white globe light is flashing no other lights. Have tried a reset with no success. Ping test results are 37ms  download 29.94 and upload 7.28 I've tried to ping the serve...

Resolved! mobile wifi

iv just bought a vodafone mobile wifi device how do i check the usage and top up, i have a mobile phone account how do i link it?

TJDecs by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal white list ip range

My ISP Clannet (rural broadband) needs ip range 31.25.5.128/5 white listed so that my sure signal v3 can work. Thanks Ken

Niyfl by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor audio, but plenty of upstream and downstream

Hi Vodafone team. My Suresignal has been great for a few years.However the last few weeks it has been a bit rubbish, with call quality sounding a bit like I'm in a low reception area, with voices cutting out, but it's definitely connected to the phon...

charlesr by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V1 not working after a reset

Hi, My  sure signal 1 has stopped giving 3G. I have reset it several times but still no joy. I get random flashing lights usually first and third lights. any suggestions? thanks tim

Resolved! Ordering Gear VR Headset

I have just upgraded to the Samsung S7 via a phone conversation with Vodafone support and I want to order the half price Gear VR Headset, but I can't see how I can do so without going through the online phone ordering process.can anyone tell me how I...

The saga to upgrade to a iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Black

Hi Guys, Just looking to vent really - comments welcome on how I could have handled it better! Tried to upgrade my phone to the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Black model. First port of call was via online ugprade and it lets me choose my new phone and bundle. ...

VODAFONE CONNECT ROUTER LOCKS UP

VODAFONCE CONNECT BROADBAND: Have the black vodafone router, which keeps locking up.  About every few hours, I can't connect to it on my phone/tv, whilst maintains the laptop connection (also wifi).  End up rebooting the router, then it all works ok....

Has anyone managed to return a Note 7?

Initially Vodafone sent me the royal mail return pack which was declined at the post office and I've been waiting over a week for a dpd return pack now which I was told would arrive last week. Surprise surprise, no sign of it! Really ##~## off with V...

RBroni by 3: Seeker
  • 41 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels