Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 spontaneous glass crack

So, last night my Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 back glass just cracked without any external force or dropping of any kind. I had it on charge for a while, and then took it off. It felt a bit warm but nothing out of the usual. I carried it outside to go ...

they Missdelivered my Order .Suggesting me to pay for that device now.

I am writing this since no customer team is truely helping or supporting me they just wasting my time and money when I call them.On september 18 I have preordered iphone 7Plus over phone. I waited for a month to get the ordered to be delivered.. on 1...

Srinuy by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! vodafone modem/router

I recently signed up for fiber broadband and want to connect my own router, how do I set their router to bridge mode? I am in expert settings, but it seems this is also made for children.......  Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Issue with website information.

I want to draw attention to the issues I had upgrading yesterday in the hope the will get corrected. I was due to upgrade my sim only plan.  I also have a discount code to apply under the Vodafone Advantage program.  On the advantage page of Vodafone...

leahk by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

How do I add 1GB data to msg?

Hi I have just been informed that I have used all my data allowance. I always sent msg. I want to know how to add 1GB data to msg?Thanks!!!  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------best ...

adamjohn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Note7 deadlines for return?

I guess I am not the only one who is still using their Note7?  I know it may at any second detonate with a force equal to 3 Hiroshimas, but what the heck. But right now, there's a number of things putting me off returning it, not least the fact that ...

Resolved! Can't Play Videos

When I try to play a video on my Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 I get a message stating that "the video cannot be play due to an unknown error". Any ideas?

bolo by 12: Established
  • 9 replies
  • 1 thanks

Port Forwarding on Vodafone

Hello, I have recently joined Vodafones broadband and I went onto the network settings but I couldn't find any port forwarding settings. There isn't any information on how to do it either online. Is there any way of port forwarding on vodafone? Thank...

Cancelling contract

HiI got my contract phone on monday and only been 2 days and i want to cancel the whole thing. Is it possible to cancel my contract as it has only been 2 days since i did the contract and got the phone, and will i have to pay anything extra?

Installing a new line for broadband

Hi, long time vodafone mobile user, first time broadband customer. I have just moved house and have opted for vodafone broadband. Having been told that I could have it installed in my property I was then told that I would have to have a new line inst...

Labels