Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

MyVodafone website

Myvodafone on the website keeps redirecting me to the vodafone sitemap

quabba by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Now TV

So after chatting to an advisor on live and not getting my problem fixed I'm trying all options to get the service I am paying for.So I have recently upgraded and part of the plan was 12 months Now TV. This would be great if I could actually get it !...

problem with the order/wrong delivery adress

Hello all. What can I do if I did upgrade over a month ago and have not yet got a new phone. Vodafone gave the old shipping address where I lived for a long time, contacted with them and have established a new address. Everything had to be taken care...

SMS texts and wifi calling

Is there any further news of when (if?) sending and receiving text messages will be available via wifi calling?  My local Chemist has my mobile number to inform me when my medications are ready and receiving their texts is hit and miss.  Allowing tex...

S6 Edge Wifi wont turn on

Hi all, As the subject says, over the last 2 days I have no WiFi on my S6 Edge. If I turn it on, it turns its self back off. I have restarted the phone, no luck. Yesterday I did a factory reset, WiFi worked again until about 20 mins ago, where its no...

Router port mapping - mysterious ports

Hi, Not sure this is the correct place to post this. I'm a vodafone bronadband customer and i've noticed some odd port mappings appear automatically without me adding them. These are: UDP12022TCP12022UDP54521 Anyone have any ideas what these are or w...

anthill by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Wallet

I recieved my new NFC sim on Friday and set up wallet. All seemed fine, i used it on Saturday with one of the 2 cards i have added with no problem. Yesterday i tried to use it in 3 shops with no success.. I have just opened the app this morning and i...

Telboy62 by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Deregister Suresignal

Good evening - I recently bought a suresignal box on EBay (Removed by moderator). The seller did not deregister the box and is not responding to my requests to help; the box is currently useless to me. Before I leave negative feedback on EBay and req...

World traveller USA

I am going to the States in a few days and I was wondering which network does Vodafone use out there and will I get 4G or will I be capped with 3G?

babychan by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels