Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Entertainment help

I have a new red value bundle contract and have had the text message to sign up for Spotify, now tv etc. I have clicked on the link and the only options available are Spotify premium at £9.99 a month or sky sports at £4.99.I have been on to live chat...

BAD Ping With Voda Broadband 76 (gamers beware)

I signed up for Broadband 76 which went live November 1st, I was moving from TT, my speeds were great up till the weekend just gone, 73mb download and 18 mb upload and the PING was 17. Even though the ping with TalkTalk was around 12 with only a 32mb...

Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 (VFD 900) messaging via Bluetooth

My phone is always synced with Ford SYNC 2 in my Focus car via Bluetooth and when I receive a message on the phone, it will alert me on the Ford SYNC 2 while I am driving. However since I upgraded my phone to Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 (VFD 900), this...

Spotify

I keep trying to redeem my spotify premium as i get it with my bundle, however every time i try to redeem this it says 'server error occurred'

Stock Notes app displays American date

On my Vodafone Smart Platinum 7, the stock Notes app displays the date in American MM/DD/YYYY date format instead of the system date format, set in settings as DD/MM/YYYY. The app should use the system setting, not its own hard-coded one. There is no...

jeffg1 by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Lost voicemail recovery

Anybody know if you reset your voicemail can you recover them somehow as it's important

Paulineg by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Amazon Fire TV stick iPlayer buffering

Hi All, I have an Amazon Fire TV stick in the HDMI port of my TV. It works fine mostly but with BBC iPlayer it continually buffers making it unwatchable. I noted on another forum something about changing the DNS server. Does anyone know anything abou...

clarkmed by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Problems

I have bought a sure signal device a few days ago and registered it.  Works fine on my phone.  I have added my partners phone number and it 'sees' full signal but when trying to make a call it says 'no access to network'. I have tried the following s...

Sure Signal v3 requires resync

Since the weekend, my SSv3 has't been working. I've reset it 4 or 5 times and still no joy. Phone/sim hasn't changed. Sure Signal Serial number: 43152182168IP: 86.151.200.182Speed: 18.11 down, 1.87 upC:\Users\ajm>tracert 212.183.133.177Tracing route ...

skibumza by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal V1 stopped working

Sure Signal has worked OK for several years.  Recently seemed to be eratic, but today stopped working.  Lights 1 & 2 both on and steady after power cycled.Before recycling power, 2, 3 & 4 were flashing randomly.  High speed broadband working OK.  All...

Labels