Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

customer support

Hi AllVodaphone has promised me a swap as my new phone is dangerous( Note 7). they first got my order wrong and after a week I got it changed to the Iphone 7+ (not my first choice). They told me 2 to 4 weeks and now are telling me 4 weeks 2 weeks lat...

Change made to monthly account not reflecting

Hi,I have been having problems with a new Vodafone pay monthly account. My agreed contract is 5GB data but I was mistakenly only given 3GB data then charged £10 for an extra 2GB data incorrectly. After several conversations with live chat advisors wh...

Huawei p9 lite: Call forwarding

Is anyone able to advise re call forwarding on Huawei P9 Lite? When I try to input for 'Forward when busy' (supposedly 5 + my mobile number, which I'm assuming would be the normal UK number - i.e. 07739 xxxxxx, rather than international format), I ge...

jjlothin by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei B593u-12 4G Router - What settings for 4G ?

Hi,I have bought a refurbished B593u-12 4G router and PAYG SIM with 2Gb data to test the 4G network provision in my home area. I get1 bar registered...The router has software version V100R001C00SP052.I am first testing in a higher strength area where...

Can't take anymore, Goodbye.

Joined VF a few years ago because they were the only company that had a 'solution' to the poor phone signals where I live. We had to pay either £50 or £100 for a SS box(can't remember the cost) and later took out 2 more contracts for family members.A...

mark990 by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sim card lock need help

I got an iphone from one of my Cousin , it is carrier lock . I do not know the sim card number he used in that iphone, I need to know the Sim card number for unlock this.I leave in a different county from where the iphone was bought.   What is the le...

Fahadul by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart ultra 6

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can buy a replacement charge port/mic PCB for the smart ultra 6 please, soldered a new charge port on myself as kids wrecked it and the same day my oldest daughter's staffy went mental and caught the cable and ripped it...

Frosty77 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels