Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Complaint

Does anyone have an email address that complaints are sent to and some action is taken? 

Phone sent incorrectly. how do i return it.

Hi, I was caught up in the iPhone 7plus debacle in Sept/October, so after many lies and slipped dates, I phoned up to cancel my order in October and request my PAC code and moved to EE. However, on Friday my Vodafone iPhone 7Plus arrived.   How do I ...

STAGGR by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to use MyVodafone app

Right, I'm trying here to rectify a fault which I've logged 3 times with the various teams over the course of the past 3 months. There has been a complete failure during this time to resolve my problem which has resulted in additional billing costs a...

Bad upgrade experience in-store

The saga started when I selected my upgrade online on a Sunday. I was pleasantly surprised that the website said my phone (Samsung galaxy S7)would be available to collect from the Bluewater store from 12:00 that day. However I did not have an opportu...

No Network Coverage

NE16 - Newcastle Upon Tyne 1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Yes mainly in the Whickham area where I live, as soon as I'm out of this area (3 mile radius I would say) it works again...

Broken promises over IPhone 7 plus

Hi all,  I have had appalling customer service and have exhausted all lines of resolution with Vofaone. I have sent this to the CEO but no reply after 3 days....shocking! Any ideas of what I can do next? Dear Nick Jeffery,It is with sadness that I ha...

P15ckn by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

SIM only contract - can't use overseas (without paying a lot of money)

Hi, My partner and I both renewed our contracts in August using the VEA scheme to get 30% off a SIM only deal. The deal was for 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 10GB (doubled from 5GB which it would normally be) which we were happy with. My partner w...

goldust by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incoming international calls

My friend who lives in UK is a vodafone client on Pay monthly. If I'm calling him from Europe will he be charged when he receives my call? I'm client of mobile operator in my country.

SssO by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels