Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Issues with being forced to migrate from demon co.uk to names.co.uk

From last Tuesday to last Thursday test emails, sent from my work email address/account, to my demon.co.uk email were bounced. From last Thursday, however, further test emails are not bounce but I don't receive them at demon.co.uk even though my logi...

Adtadt by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Was told an iPhone was in stock

I'm sure everyone else on here as probably had a similar experience to some degree. But I decided to upgrade my contract last month and while going through the upgrade process I was told there was 1 iPhone 7 Plus Black in stock at the store close to ...

chrome_2016-11-08_09-26-53.png
Howelley by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Connect Router Query - WIFI Settings

Hi, was unsure where to post this as there is no location yet for broadband  Queries, could this be setup? Jjust switched to Vodafone Fibre yesterday, set up my the Connect hub.  Using the Provided SSID and Password I connect online perfectr, but una...

Resolved! Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

When I click on the ring tone I want in 'sound and notifications' to choose the one I want, my phone calls do not use it, instead it rings me with what I assume to be a default ringtone. When I go into settings my choice is ticked, but the phone isn'...

Update problem

Since updating my Vodafone, all my memory is being eaten up, any ideas on how I can stop this please?

Live chat for broadband questions?

Do you guys actually still have live chat for broadband customers? At work and cannot spend ages on the phone. Been trying on and off since 8:00am and still says "unavailable".

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wifi calling has disappeared since last update on Samsung Galaxy S7

This is twice in as many months, I've recieved an automatic update, after which wifi calling has completely gone. The option is no longer on the menu. I live in an area with a bad signal so I've basically had no service when at home for two months. D...

My vodafone

HiI can't register for my vodafone. I try from yesterday but all PIN number is not good because its writing somebody use this number. I just need to change my content controll. If any help pleaseThank youBeata

Labels