Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Help needed to cancel upgrade order

Ordered an iPhone 7 128gb Jet Black as an upgrade for collection at my local store. Like many on here I heard nothing from Vodafone prior to launch.  So I had an interesting online chat with customer services the Thursday before launch where I was in...

Twise41 by 4: Newbie
  • 28 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 Plus backorder of 3-4 weeks

Hey all I've recently placed an order for the iPhone 7 Plus rose gold 32GB and I know that there is a 3-4 week backorder but the lady I spoke to said that realistically this could be shorter.Just wondering if anyone has also placed an order for the 7...

shannyc by 2: Seeker
  • 49 replies
  • 0 thanks

The Hassle I've Had

So I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold 128gb on 13th September. And here I am on the 3rd of November still waiting for it.  Just after I ordered it, the tracker said it would be delivered around 25th September, all good and dandy. Then it changed to...

Forgotten Password

I have forgotten my password on my Vodafone Smart Turbo 7 phone. How do I reset it?

Adrian52 by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Live chat

I have been trying to get onto live chat since yesterday - 'No advisors available..' Where are they?I have literally spammed your @VodafoneUKHelp account to the point they have a screen of notifications from me uninterrupted, yet they have chosen to ...

Default on credit report. NEED HELP!

Will try and keep this as short as possible. It all started off with renewing my contract with Vodafone after being a loyal customer since the days of the Nokia 3210! I managed to go way over my data after my 6 month FREE Spotify trial finsihed and s...

adavis83 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Not Working

Hi, We have a Vodafone Sure Signal which has a flashing power light, and then 2 orange lights permanently on(as shown in attached photo). Tried troubleshooting to no avail. Your speed test results from here.http://www.speedtest.net/result/5778512645....

AS-IT by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Power button stopped working on Vodafone Smart ultra 6

Hi,Today my wife discovered that the power button has stopped working and the phone did not wake from sleep.  I then inseted the power lead from the charger and the phone woke up but the it did not go to sleep when the power button was pressed.Is thi...

Fibre+ router connection

I need advice how I should connect vodafone router with Fibre+ service.I found that several posts and Vodafone's support page (https://support.vodafone.co.uk/Device-Guides/Installation/56628257/Start-using-your-router.htm) contradict eachother .My pr...

szrobi by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels