Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Proof of barring

Hi I have been in touch with Vodaphone customer services 4 times this week, 3 times alone today but have not progressed at all. I lost my iphone 5 two weeks ago now and had the IMEI number and SIM blocked. Apparently I was due for an upgrade so did t...

alik346 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

WiFi calling problem

My sure signal box was playing up a lot, and after many calls to VF a nice chap told me that I should bin it and use wifi calling instead. He enabled it and I turned on the feature on my iphone 7. So far, at home in the last 2 weeks , I've seen the "...

mr_noble by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Tired of getting run around

At the beginning of September I had a month left of my contract with Vodafone for a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. I was quite happy with this phone and wanted to keep it for the time being, but the charger cover wouldn't close any more and the SD card woul...

NikToo by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

Why have Vodafone cancelled my order without notifying me.

I applied online last Wednesday for a 24 month contract with Vodafone and the I phone 6s. I have havent heard anything from them in regards to my order so i used the track my order service and it says that my order has been cancelled and they have se...

NUC Rejected

Hi guys so I've been with Vodafone for 24 months, great. Just upgraded my phone, great. Sold my old iphone, great. Tried to have the iphone unlocked, not great. NUC rejected on grounds;"To unlock your phone from our network you need to have been with...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 - bubbles under screen?

Hello, I was wondering if someone had the same problem as me. A week ago I've noticed that, overnight some kind of dirt / air bubbles went all around the edge of the digitizer. Touch works fine but it bugs me on sunny days, as I can't see the edges o...

kicalu by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal - V2 - no longer working

The issue you’re experiencing:: Sure Signal not working What light sequence you're seeing:: 2 flashing white lightsYour speed test results from here: 36.12 Mbps, 9.59 MbpsYour external IP address from here. 86.140.254.113 Your Sure Signal serial numb...

JennyMB by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 disconnects every few days

I have a BT Infinity connection (FTTC) via a BT Openreach modem and an ASUS RT AC68U modem. This setup allows me to use OpenDNS instead of BT's relatively slow DNS Servers. My Sure Signal connects fine but  then disconnects after a few days (usually ...

Resolved! Cannot register new Sure Signal

Like another post this evening, I too have tried to register a new sure signal but the website link leads to a site upgradng notice and so cannot progress my registration. Frustrating.

imiller9 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week